Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shoe Shopping With Milly *Update*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shoe Shopping With Milly *Update*
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of who who have been following the Milly Saga:

I was really bored on Sunday afternoon, so I took a walk around the nabes to get the blood flowing a bit. Well, I hadn't been walking for more than 10 minutes when I run into my mature Dominican. This lady has gone from constantly blowing me off, to calling me every week to ask when I'll be booking her again. I have a couple of new models in front of her, but I assured her that she's on the docket.

She was actually working when we met, she was running an errand for her boss, but promised to meet me at a local Dominican joint for early dinner. We met after she got off work, and before he headed to the restaurant, I decided to take advantage of those crazy nice feet, and have her model a couple of heels for me at a local store. I love it when she works the arches, and she loves to indulge me, which she did quickly 'cause the store was about to close. The pics below are the result.

Again, this lady went from being kind of intimidated and reluctant, to becoming on of my most enthusiastic models. Something must have really clicked in because she's now talking about doing foot worship sessions, so if any of you guys in the New York City area want to inquire, please feel free to drop me a line.

What do YOU think?

-

-

-

[ August 26, 2014, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second photo is out of this world! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic feet from what I can see. Great arches, nice nail beds. Hoping she grows longer toenails...stay on her, I'd love to see more.
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I have booked Milly for Monday, and I plan lots of video of her working those arches, so stay tuned.

[ August 24, 2014, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her wrinkled arch! Great shots and great find Adam!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the second picture also.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

P.S. I went out and bought both pairs of shoes shown here so I can use them on Monday. What the hell, they were only $12 each pair...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's women from the 3rd world in general. Takes awhile for the to warm up...but when they do they're yours.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I think that's women from the 3rd world in general. Takes awhile for the to warm up...but when they do they're yours.

I think you're right, she's a like a kid with a new toy. She's really getting a kick out of the fact that she can make money with her feet, something she never imagined before she ran into me.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
The second photo is out of this world! [Big Grin]

I concur [Drool]

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, the shoot got done yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased. First of all, Milly decided to surprise me with a radical new hair style, which I love btw, a great improvement over that Pebbles Flintstone bun she normally sports. It turns out that Milly is younger that I though, and I'm not going to tell secrets, but man, this chick must have had a hard life. A bit of makeup, plus some nice wardrobe and sexy shoes to the rescue and voila! The transformation is stunning from what she looked like when I first met her. Here she is sporting the heels she tried on for me at the store.

-  -  -

As for the videos, they turned out even better than I though, and Milly worked the arches to perfection. The clips will be posted in the near future.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn sexy feet and her choice in wedges is fantastic too! The heels really show off her high arches and sexy feet! Excellent pics! And yes, she was indeed a diamond in the rough when you came upon her.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Not for nothing 2swift, but the choice of heels and apparel was all mine, she did her own hair.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links