Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Country Inn & Suites Feet (commercial) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Country Inn & Suites Feet (commercial)
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this might be interesting to this thread.

I'm not entirely sure that this woman was filmed specifically for a Country Inn & Suites commercial, as so much perhaps they just took footage from another source and included it in the commercial. I say this because by chance, I found the exact same footage of the same woman/scene, wiggling her bare toes into the camera for at least 13 seconds straight in a stock video delineated as "Lady with laptop working at home. Focus is on the feet. Concept of home job". It's also in a different tint than displayed in the commercial in the initial post.

It really does have the vibe of being a foot fetish clip, rather than intended to promote relaxation on a stock image/clip site as it's presented. Even that's what its intent is, I definitely think someone behind the making of this has a foot fetish.

-

http://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1971607-stock-footage-lady-with-laptop-working-at-home-focus-is-on-the-feet-concept-of-home-job.html

[ August 17, 2014, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
84, that's interesting; and I think we can agree that they are putting these pretty peds in the commercials to grab our attention.
Thanks for the research.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10515 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is fascinating.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links