Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Arches Anyone? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Arches Anyone?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, check out this old pic of Tracy, it's the first time I saw her on the net, and what prompted me to contact her in the first place. I totally fell in love with her arches, and was very pleased that she showed interest in foot modeling. That's was the summer of 2006, and not only is she still modeling for me, we have become really good friends. You never know.

-

[ September 27, 2016, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! I love when you post these types of sets in the forums, Adam.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Thanks for sharing Adam.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some of my more underrated high arch models. The arches on these ladies range from above average to outstanding, and while they are not on the class of Mona Lisa, some of them, notable Floofie, Jenisa, and Leah G., have excellent height. Please bear in mind that some of the best arch pics are the closeups, but I wante to give you a full body look at all the models.

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 01, 2016, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 01, 2016, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forget this one...OMG !!! [Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Don't forget this one...OMG !!! [Jerkoff]

-

Dude, didn't you read the beginning of this thread? She's the top arch, in my opinion anyway...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa is truely at least one of the top arches!
I wonder how old she is.

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by 6Inch4Ever:
Mona Lisa is truely at least one of the top arches!
I wonder how old she is.

Old enough to drive.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona has it all; leaves the younger women to shame! Arches, great toenails...oh yes!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6Inch4Ever
Board Regular
Member # 5457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6Inch4Ever   Author's Homepage   Email 6Inch4Ever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drive Mona, drive fast!
To the next "high arches" photo-session!

--------------------
High Arches Forever!
My wifes feet at instagram: @10.stars.feet
My (male) feet at instagram:
@sixinchforever

Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHMASTERS
Major Player
Member # 49698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHMASTERS   Email ARCHMASTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my favorite tread here [Bow Down] [Jerkoff] [Eek!] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
i`m ARCHMASTER from here
and PRACTIC from higharched
#archfetish

Posts: 190 | Registered: Apr 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have tried to talk Mona Lisa into visiting New York in the past, but she owns a business, and only models on the side, so modeling isn't a high priority for her... [/QB][/QUOTE]

In my eyes she needs to make that a priority, "sigh" we can but only hope and dream [Wink]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links