Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ©Adeleen's Sandals and Jeans© NEW (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ©Adeleen's Sandals and Jeans© NEW
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone meet Ms. Adeleen..she's a 23 year old Ring Girl who wears a size 8.5 shoe and is Mexican & Irish. I think she kinda looks like Jennifer Garner a little, what do you guys think? Either way, quality lady here with a great personality that LOVES her feet massaged..she didn't have to beg more than once from me lol...Her first set is scheduled for next week sometime. BTW...her gladiator sandals smelled awesome.

-

-

-

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonoma1
Major Player
Member # 46602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonoma1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot find!!
Posts: 132 | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Beautiful girl! Smoke 'n hot feet. Saw the resemblance to JG in several shots. Could be her cousin, for sure. VERY nice snots, BTW! Love to clean the dirt of those feet, for sure!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Wow! Beautiful girl! Smoke 'n hot feet. Saw the resemblance to JG in several shots. Could be her cousin, for sure. VERY nice snots, BTW! Love to clean the dirt of those feet, for sure!

Hi , thank you very much! [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice work my friend......very nice.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles! Killer body on her too eh! Great find!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Norcal did you catch any dominant sole shots of her was her feet dirty the entire shoot any clean foot pics lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
Norcal did you catch any dominant sole shots of her was her feet dirty the entire shoot any clean foot pics lol

This is as close as I get for your shot, and yes I rinsed her feet down with water after the initial set here. I got a request awhile back for dirty soles, so she came prepared after walking on the pavement.

-

--------------------
 -

Little feet lover
Major Player
Member # 46410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little feet lover   Email Little feet lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous... Not a fan of feet bigger than the size 8's, but she has pretty feet, too. Would have loved to,wash her feet..., then kiss those pretty toes and feet all over. She's the best I've seen yet!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Little feet lover:
She is gorgeous... Not a fan of feet bigger than the size 8's, but she has pretty feet, too. Would have loved to,wash her feet..., then kiss those pretty toes and feet all over. She's the best I've seen yet!

Yeah and sometimes only 1/2 size larger is not even noticeable really, like girls will be able to fit into size 7 shoes that wear a 6 or even 7.5..it all depends on the shape and width. Yeah she was really loving the foot massage, like a drug addict in fact..she would be fun in a different more romantic setting for sure. Full of fire and passion she was. [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's way way cute! Two [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Yogi:
She's way way cute! Two [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Yogi

Thanks for your support of one of the longest lasting grassroots sites. Glad to see my efforts appreciated. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links