Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Brand New Clips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brand New Clips
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, some of you have been asking about my site's clip store 'cause it's been a while since I've posted new clips, until today. Don't want to bore you with the details, but within the last couple of months, I moved, got a new computer, started collaborations with models and studios, etc. All of that left me with precious little time to update Feet Fair, let alone edit new clips. Now that things have slowed down a bit, I will begin to add clips every week, starting with Sami this week.

-  -

Sami's Clip Page

[ August 20, 2014, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any new videos with Dee coming soon?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
portland
Board Regular
Member # 32213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for portland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about marcela any clips of her?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loks like this update was worth the wait! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by portland:

For some reason, Marcela doesn't want to shoot video.
[Confused]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:

I don't have any new Dee material, but I will be posting and old set that I did for her a couple of years ago, when she wanted to put together her own site. She has since shelved the web site idea, and is letting me use the set, so stay tuned...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:

I don't have any new Dee material, but I will be posting and old set that I did for her a couple of years ago, when she wanted to put together her own site. She has since shelved the web site idea, and is letting me use the set, so stay tuned...

-

Awesome---thanks for replying and thanks for posting the sexy pic of her.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have to be a member of your website to purchase the clips, or can you do one off clip purchases?
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by portland:

For some reason, Marcela doesn't want to shoot video.
[Confused]

That's a damn shame... I'd love to see clips of her luscious feet.

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

For those of you who have been following this post, I have added clips of Casey and Sakura, in addition to those of MK Abigail this week.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by itotallylovebarefeet:
Do you have to be a member of your website to purchase the clips, or can you do one off clip purchases?

You DO NOT have to be a member of Feet Fair, just visit the Clip Store.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You DO NOT have to be a member of Feet Fair, just visit the Clip Store.
[Thumbs Up] Thanks for the info!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links