Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What do you think of these feet?? **SOLE Pic Added**

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you think of these feet?? **SOLE Pic Added**
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine is letting me post a pic of her feet for you all to view. She does not think her feet are pretty, what do you think??
 -

[ August 28, 2014, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: footlover001 ]

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

Is what I think. Love that pink polish and those toes are gorgeous

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes look good, but I am a wrinkled soles man in which I could make a better judgment of her feet! [Cool]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look good from the top, which is always a good sign. I'm a sole man, for the most part. Cute toes, though, like the polish!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a tops and toes man. She has well-shaped nailbeds that are nice and big with a square shape--most foot guys consider this to be an important feature. Her toes look long, which is another desirable characteristic. Some guys like short, pudgy toes, so it's hard for a girl to completely lose on this category, but she has the kind of toes that I personally like. Also, her skin looks to be nice and smooth, not all beat up, covered in cuts or unclean looking. She has nice skin. She made a nice choice in polish, and it seems like bold colors work for her. She would probably look great in blue, red and silver shades.

Her feet are pretty because she has many important things going for her. She should be encouraged to share her feet some more, because soles, arches and ankles are also interesting to us.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

Her soles are sooo soft. I have dreamt about getting a footjob from her! I am dying to ask but don't want to ruin the friendship lol
Foot_Man_UK
Loyal Member
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_Man_UK   Email Foot_Man_UK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't say no [Wink]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

She did tell me she loves having her toes sucked, but her current man isn't into it. I would love to suck her toes lol
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any sole shots?? they are awsome
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

So a few of you want to see her soles??
footlover001
Loyal Member
Member # 29785

-
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your friend has lovely feet. Her toes/toenails are perfect, and I love the look of her wrinkly soles. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think these are definitely [Jerkoff] material
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links