Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Aspen's Bare Soles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Aspen's Bare Soles
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week brings back the ever-so-popular, Aspen. This set, however, is one where things just weren't working out with the sun, tourists being nearby, the heat, and like 10 other things. It was just a blah day all around, but Aspen and I tried our best and I still managed some good sole shots out of the set.

I've been holding onto Aspen's last two sets (this is one of them) for some time. Earlier this year she met a new guy, got a new job, and pretty much forgot about all of her old friends - myself included. I'm not sure if she'll pose again, or after being stood up and not even contacted over it, if I'll have her back. Really sucks since we got along so well and I considered her a great friend. Guess you never know. Anyhow, hope you enjoy the pictures nonetheless.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE everything about these pics, Patrick, with that outfit, makeup and hair, she looks chic and classy. Those soles are driving me to distraction. Superb work my friend.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting Patrick.

Although I must admit, given the recent turn of events with her, they are difficult to enjoy. I've noticed that a lot of young females are notorious for doing this. Whenever they meet a new guy, they pretty much forget everyone of their past. I guess you find out one way or another who your true friends are.

I also couldn't help but catch a preview to next week's release with Bobbie and her football set; her hair style/color in that set really fits her well. Please pass this along to her.

[ August 27, 2014, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are looking good.

If she's decided to act in such a way, I would move on. She's good...but not great.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New boyfriends with foot models suck! Usually the typical T&A type where you know her gorgeous feet are going to waste with the guy...

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 88Fierofootguy:
New boyfriends with foot models suck! Usually the typical T&A type where you know her gorgeous feet are going to waste with the guy...

If I had a dollar for all the times I've said that.
[Laugh]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone. I'll never say never on her coming back one day, but if so, she and I are going to have a little talk on what it means to be a friend first.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by 88Fierofootguy:

If I had a dollar for all the times I've said that.
[Laugh]

My married couple friends are an exception though. He doesn't like feet but doesn't mind if I massage his wife's feet because he won't touch them. [Smile]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aspen is very pretty, and she has excellent looking soles. Thanks.
Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I've had numerous friends like that too - like Mindee!

Everyone,

Sorry I was away the last few days currently on a roller coaster road trip through a few states - my second fetish. Lol.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links