Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Bobbie's Hot Football Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Bobbie's Hot Football Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This year Bobbie does the site's annual football themed set, representing her love for the home team. In the set she grabs a playbook, whistle, and headset and gets her coach on! And when those sweaty black tennis came off I was no more good. Her feet were so warm on this hot day. Luckily for her I was there to brush off all those little black bits down in the turf... or was that luckily for me?

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bomb just hit Soles of Silk this week! BOOM!

Bobbie is the complete package. A very cute girl.

Now especially about her feet: I don't know if it's the arches or the very prominent balls of her feet, but I simply cannot stop to stare at her pictures. The true SoS sole mate.

Thumbs up.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Patrick.

As I mentioned in the previous thread with Aspen, this hair style and color really suits her well.

I also agree with the above poster, that the very pronounced balls of Bobbie's feet are quite unique. Some of the most pronounced that I've seen.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a win-win.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful--everything about it!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I also agree with the above poster, that the very pronounced balls of Bobbie's feet are quite unique. Some of the most pronounced that I've seen.

After looking at the previous set featuring her, I wondered if it was natural, or the result of bunions?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite lovely photos Patrick as always.
I'm afraid to say that Baltimore will lose Sunday though. [Wink]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 14 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
"Fantasy Football"

[Smile]
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has a very pretty face, and great soles, I'll take her!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recall in your blog Patrick regarding this great shoot that you mentioned the turf contained little black rubber bits that were heated by the sun, which caused Bobbie remark the ground was hot as you guys migrated to different shooting locations on the turf.

Did Bobbie put her shoes back on in between pictures as you guys moved from one location to another on the turf, and made the comment about the hot ground when her feet were bare during the photos? Or did she walk around the turf in her bare feet and the turf was burning her bare soles?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet jacks 420
All Pro Poster
Member # 45673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet jacks 420   Author's Homepage   Email Feet jacks 420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fapball coach [Wink]
Posts: 751 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I recall in your blog Patrick regarding this great shoot that you mentioned the turf contained little black rubber bits that were heated by the sun, which caused Bobbie remark the ground was hot as you guys migrated to different shooting locations on the turf.

Did Bobbie put her shoes back on in between pictures as you guys moved from one location to another on the turf, and made the comment about the hot ground when her feet were bare during the photos? Or did she walk around the turf in her bare feet and the turf was burning her bare soles?

The ground wasn't hot, per se. It was more like the sun warmed up that black rubber and with her being a little hot as well, they clung to her easily. While the ground was indeed warm, it wasn't exactly hot as in a hot surface. You could certainly smell the rubber though.

One of the sets I did of Cierra ages ago at a playground used recycled black rubber from old tires instead of sand/dirt/mulch on the ground. On a hot day, like the one we shot on, you could really smell the rubber too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking soles and amazing arches!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links