Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Bobbie's Video Clips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bobbie's Video Clips
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you guys might remember Bobbie Smyth - a really nice girl, with very nice arches, with whom I worked with a couple of years ago. I shot some video of her and added three short clips in the member section of Feet Fair, and then sort of forgot about it. Well, I'm adding all the clips content I have of her, roughly 30 minutes worth, in the Feet Fair Clip Store.

-

I've always thought that Bobbie has very underrated arches, and her feet are very similar in size, shape, and pigmentation to those of Floofie and Renee Blaine, two other underrated arch models. So guys, what's up with that? Maybe it's my fault, for not promoting these ladies properly, but considering how much fan mail I get about some of my other models' arches, I get almost none on this trio. Any thoughts?

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have just thrown a 3 of a kind Aces over the table.

Those girls are amazing and her arches are to die for. Especially Bobbie and Floofie.

There are so many girls nowadays that we just can't track all of them. Maybe we all work in some kind of LRU in what matters to brain modus operandi lol

Luckily there are guys like you that reminds us of some precious gems existence from time to time.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Renee Blaine is underrated.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are all deserving of praise and adulation.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I might have short changed Renee on that top comp, 'cause the image I used doesn't show her arch to the best advantage. I'll grant that Renee's arches aren't as high as Bobbie's or Floofie's, but they hold their own, and her feet as a whole as among my favorites. I just wished she still traveled to New York 'cause I would book her all the time.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superb.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links