Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jessie's Soles Up Close at the Car* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: *Jessie's Soles Up Close at the Car*
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute! Would probably crash my car if I saw this while I drove by, lol
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Too cute! Would probably crash my car if I saw this while I drove by, lol

No doubt, imagine being IN the car with her posting her feet up and seeing all the guys check her out [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessie is Stop-And-Stare beautiful. I checked out the entire April shoot. Wow!After some thought I am willing to proclaim her feet are two of the most gorgeous from all perspectives upon which I have gazed.

Many photoshoots in cars do not turn out well, but Norcal appears to beat the odds here. The Jessie shoot gets a Full On Rod award for the shot of Jessie, feet out the car door, facing the camera, with her sexy big toes raised in the classic "prove you love me" pose. Those lollipops are an extra special treat in flavor of heaven [Smile]

Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
Jessie is Stop-And-Stare beautiful. I checked out the entire April shoot. Wow!After some thought I am willing to proclaim her feet are two of the most gorgeous from all perspectives upon which I have gazed.

Many photoshoots in cars do not turn out well, but Norcal appears to beat the odds here. The Jessie shoot gets a Full On Rod award for the shot of Jessie, feet out the car door, facing the camera, with her sexy big toes raised in the classic "prove you love me" pose. Those lollipops are an extra special treat in flavor of heaven [Smile]

Thanks again Mark for your praise of Jessie and my work. It's much appreciated. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links