Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Julie Banderas (Fox News journalist) admits live on TV that she has high arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Julie Banderas (Fox News journalist) admits live on TV that she has high arches
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Julie Banderas (Fox News journalist) admits live on TV that she has high arches and shows them to the world like if it was nothing.

I'm still shocked with such easy going attitude. I must marry a woman like her.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29WwCbwMZ7g

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen that video several times and it doesn't get old. Would definitely love to date a woman like that.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watch KTLA 5 here in Los Angeles in the mornings 4:30-7 am. Look for Megan Henderson, she has some really sexy arches that can be seen when she wears heels. Never seen her feet, can't wait for that.
BTW, WOW. These two clowns ignore here, put that camera back on her foot. Those toes and arches, WOW.

Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! She's fantastic, thank you for sharing that. You'd be surprised how many women with high arches wish they had flatter feet. I suppose you have to have a foot fetish to really appreciate a good arch.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her cohost is fascinated by them...keeps bringing them up, hmmm lol [Smile]

Can't blame him really though, those arches are amazing!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id have to BRB if I was on that set [Jerkoff]
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirmed! I found this screen cap of Julie on the net.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links