Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Co worker feet (candid)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Co worker feet (candid)
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently moved offices which was bad news to me until I saw my new desk next to the tallest sexiest blonde.. here are a few snaps (she had pantyhose on too so imagine her sexy toes were warm)

Fingers were painted pink too.. wish i could have seen toe polish..

-

-

-

-

-

Feedback would be appreciated... [Jerkoff]

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tantalizing, would love to see her play a bit and give us some more foot cleavage!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks man!I saw good cleavage today, side of her arch in the heels, was HOT!

Btw who are those sexy feet in your avatar?

Heres some more for your nice comments..

-

-

-

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff, man! I love the pantyhose and office attire look. Thanks for posting these.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DITTO On The Office Attire Hose and Heels also, Love and that get up always make me horny too 2 the MaXX!! When I see office girls like that, I usually come straight home and [Jerkoff] off to photo's that remind me of the woman image of that day. I know you are probably already thinking this, maybe she is the type that will sneaker up and leave the office one day and leave the heels sitting around under her desk, "Sniff Sniff" LOL. Hopefully you will get lucky on this part...
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

I LOVE the office attire too and see alot of it. Nothing better than a skirt and long legs covered in pantyhose.. just dream of seeing whats under them.. Probably why ive become alot more attracted to legs recently!

Funny you should say that Nylon... she left a pair of safety shoes, wouldnt sniff them though..

heres some more for the nice comments...

-

-

ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

-
Polar
Elite Trooper
Member # 47954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Polar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ima trying with one of the girls( candid) appearantly she is a foot model( Id give them a 6) not too much in the way of looks but doesnt want anyone to know here( rumor) if she only knew!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links