Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 53)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New on http://www.Xbrats.com

When big boss Goddess Fierce calls in her employee Ninja she let's him know his position at the company is in jeopardy. She think he really has no real skills and she may have to fire him. He's been perving on the other girls in the office as well and it's time for him to assume hs new job, as her personal assistant. However it only involves one thing, him cleaning her sweaty feet every day. She commands him to get on his knees and open his mouth as she removes her heels and reveals her big thick size 11 soles. They are huge and it's going to take some licking to get them both completely clean!

Starring: Goddess Fierce, Jason Ninja

-

Unique comes home to find Jason sniffing her dirty socks. She isn't having it as she pins him down, ties his hands and gags his mouth. Now since he wants her foot stink so bad he can get them from the source. She starts rubbing her sweaty stinky feet all over his face. He winces from the vinegary smell as she grins knowing how bad her feet get in her heels all day at work. She really loves feeling his face grimace as her she pulls apart her toes and makes him smell the toejam that has accumulated there. She stands on him and shoves her sole down on his face. She loves making him her stinky foot bitch!

-

Onyx is a high powered executive with big goals for her career. Unfortunately her loser boyfriend isn't on the same level as her. He stays home playing video games while she forges herself into a power hungry boss. SHe's had enough of his laziness and today he's about to find himself in a much more lowly position in her life. After snatching his control pad away she replaces it with a collar around his neck. She informs him she is no longer accepting him as her equal. He is now her slave if he wishes to stay around. She has found better men to fuck and his only use now is to clean her sweaty feet after being in the office all day. He can't believe this! Before he knows it he is licking her sweaty soles as she lounges and laughs at him. She gags his mouth with her long toes as she takes a call from a new man who she can't wait to get with tonight. He is just a foot cuck now for her amusement!

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out now on Xbratsc4s.com

Nikki catches Jason Sock handed smelling her sweaty stinky gym socks. This is the final straw for her as she pins him down and ties his hands together. She berates him for being sneaky and sniffing her socks and decides to give him all he could want and more. Whether he wants it or not! She takes off her shoes and shoves her socks in his face, before shoving them into his mouth and taping them in there so he can taste them as well! Now she rubs her sweaty bare feet all over his nose and makes sure he can sniff her toe jam from between each and every toe!

Starring:Nikki Brooks, Jason Ninja

-

Co-eds Mandy, Mia and Mads are hanging out after a long night of partying and they bring up their drinking game bet. Mandy finally lost the bet and the other two are eager to get revenge on her after all the mean things she made them do when they lost in the past. They come up with the most humiliating punishment possible! They want het to clean their stinky sweaty feet clean with her tongue! She can't believe they'd make her do that, but she has no choice as Mia lifts her sole to Mandy's face and tells her to start licking! Mads and Mia laugh as Mandy starts to worship both of their toes and soles. This is what she gets for losing!

Starring: Mia Hope, Mandy Wolf, Madeline

*FOOT WORSHIP* *LESBIAN DOMINATION* *SOLES*

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New on Xbratsc4s.com

Brat Co-ed Sasha is tired of her homework slave not getting her straight As on all her college papers. Now she has to go back and fix his fuckups herself, but that doesn't mean he gets off easily. She tells him she is going to have to teach him a harsh lesson while she works on her laptop to get her gardes back in order. She traps him in a facebox and mounts her desk over his face. Now as he peers up all he can see is the bottom of her chair and the bottoms of her shoes and stinky feet! She goes about her work as her toes wiggle and crush his face! They stink but she could not care less. Her toes cover his eyes and mouth as she relaxes them and uses his face as her foot rest. After a while she decides her feet could do with a cleaning as they were a bit stinky today. She starts sticking her toes into his mouth and having him lick her soles clean. That's what he is good for! She stands on his face to really drive home how much of a punishment this is! maybe if he's lucky she will let him out in a few days.

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New on http://www.xbratsc4s.com

Josie and Valerie are sick of Jason not pulling his weight in their share house. He's been out of work for a while and they've been having to cover his rent for a few months now. They are sick and tired of it and are ready to just kick him out and get a new roomie instead. They confront him about it and he begs for them to let him take care of the house and do errands, however they already do all of that and don't need his stupid laziness to wreck the house anymore. Instead they have an even better idea! He can become a foot licking btich! They order him to get on his knees and stick out his tongue as they immediately grab him and make him lick and gag on their sweaty toes and soles. He is disgusted by how bad their feet smell and taste but he has no other choice but to do as they command or get the boot! Soon they get him on the ground and continue gagging him when Josie feels his hard cock through his shorts! He's getting turned on by it! They laugh even harder now as Josie pumps her foot on his dick through his shorts as Valerie gags him harder and harder! Eventually making him cum in his pants like the little foot bitch he is!

Starring: Josie Jo, Valerie Hex, Jason Ninja

-

It's fetishcon and Macy, Kody and London have turned up for a shoot in a hotel room with a new producer. However, once he arrives, he's had a change of heart, he's just not feeling like shooting today. The barts are furious with him, they demand he pay them what he promised or else he will feel their full wrath. He tries to leave the room, but these three are not messing around! They grab him and throw him to the floor and pin him down unde rtheir sneakers. Soon Macy removes her shoes and starts gagging his mouth with her sweaty feet while London and Kody trample on him. They go to down, stomping, jumping and foot fucking his mouth over and over again. He's not gonna get out of there until he's completely bashed and gagged under the soles of these three brutal brats!

Starring: Macy Nikole, Kody Evans, London Evans, Jason Ninja

-

Sage and Phoneix are two Gamer girls streaming for their fans and they've just picked up the latest PS5 game. Jason walks in and is confused as to how they got this new game already. he's been wanting to play it for ages and has been watching many videos on it. He feels annoyed and tells them there's no way they will be good enough to even beat the first boss in the game. The brats take offense to this and make a bet with him. If they can beat the boss he has to agree to anything they want! He scoffs as he accepts the deal and soon the brats are winning againsat the boss. Before Jason knows it he's being tied up and gagged by these two brats as they put him beneath them to use as their new gaming footrest! They remove their sweaty sneakers that they've been wearing with no socks and their feet fucking reek! Not they giggle and laugh as they rub their feet all over him while continuing their game. He moans as their vinegary toes are rubbed on his mouth and nose, making him smell them as they enjoy playing away!

Starring: Sage Pillar, Phoenix, Jason Ninja

-

New Hire Fina comes into her office to settle into her new job. The tall fiesty italian Goddess, sits at her desk, unaware at first of the face in the hole beneath her chair. She playfully dangles her heels over his face as she takes a few phone calls to get acquainted with her new job. She slips off her heels and starts rubbing her sweaty toes and soles over the lump beneath her feet as soon realizes it's a face! She laughs as she realizes it's the former CEO of the company that hse is supposed to be having a meeting with soon. Obviously he's under there for a reason as she continues to smother his face with her stinky soles. She rubs and squeezes his noise between her toes as she starts making fun of him. Soon she stands over his face as she takes another call crushing it flat under her big size 8.5 soles.

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Sasha has an issue with her gym socks going missing. She's stretching out and getting ready once more to goto the gym without any socks on. Her roomie Jason is chilling on the couch as he watches her stretch. She frustratingly laments how she can't find her socks which Jason replies 'Well you workout without them all the time". Sasha isn't impressed by is answer as wearing no socks to the gym makes her feet fucking reek! She goes over to Jason to question him and notices something sticking out of his pocket. It's one of her stinky gym socks! She is furious as she snatches it from him. Now she wants payback! She throws him to the couch and ties his hands and sits on him. Now he's gonna really get some stinky feet! She removes her shoes as she shoves the sock in his mouth and tapes it over. Then the torment begins as she shoves her stinky toes and feet all over his nose and face! She wants him to sniff them - deeply!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Brat Pack Macy, Kody and London absolutely are in the mood to crush men under foot! Luckily for them Ninja is laid out awaiting their punishment! These sexy threesome can't stop laughing as they start crushing him flat under their sexy soles. They stomp him, jump on him, stand on his face full weight and more.

Starring: Kody Evans, London Evans, Macy Nikole, Jason Ninja

-

Ayla comes in and tells her boyfriend she has a special surprise for him and she needs him to close her eyes. He is intrigued and does as she asks. She tells him to out his arms out and soon starts tying his hands together with rope. Now he is slightly concerned as she demands he keep his eyes closed. She then tapes over his mouth and pushes him down on the couch. Her kind demeanor changes to one of frustration as she tells him she read his little fantasy football group messages between him and his friends bitching about their girlfriends. Of all the things he complained abut Ayla's stinky feet. Since he hates them so much, now she's gonna get him good! She pulls off her shoes and starts smothering his face with her stinky feet. She laughs as his eyes water from the strong smell. She pulls out her phone and starts snapping pictures of him at her feet to share with the girls group she is in to really humiliate him!

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Out now on XbratsC4s.com!

Miss Savage needs a word with one of her petulant co-ed students Alice. Alice has been skipping classes to hang out with the football team amongst other more Risque business. Her grades are dropping faster than she does to suck cock. Miss Savage tells her she has not many options other than to have her expelled from the college. Alice pleads with her not to and Miss Savage thinks for a second before telling her there is one thing she can do. She can get on her knees at her feet and start sucking and gagging on her mature soles and feet. Alice is grossed out by her much older College Teacher. SHe obediently obeys her as she gets on her knees and starts licking her sweaty soles. The strong pungent stench of her teacher's feet in heels all day overwhelms her senses but she has no choice but to continue to lick and suck her feet. Miss Savage loves having a young student at her feet, so much as she moans in pleasure at Alice's soft tongue and mouth working over her sore feet. Miss Savage doesn't want her slacking off though as she demands Alice start to gag on her toes as well, shoving her foot down Alice's throat!

Starring: Talia Savage, Alice Merchesi

*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOT GAGGING* *LESBIAN DOMINATION*

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New on Xbratsc4s.com

Custom Script:

Starts with “me” knocking on her door; I am at the wrong address and wrong place. She tells me to come in and she’ll help me find the place, and when I come in, she’s very nice and suddenly with my back turned a rag comes from behind.

I wake up to find I’m tied up with duct tape and gagged with duct tape and Sasha straddling me: she tells me I came to the wrong house and how bad that is for me. She tells me that she has been needing a foot slave and sex slave, and once she saw me she knew it had to be me. She tells me that it’s no use struggling or trying to scream because no one will hear me or find me. She details how she is going to torment me with her dirty, smelly feet and break me in as her slave until I give up and accept my fate and my new life

She takes off her shoes with no socks shoving her feet in my face and telling me this is my life now. The video continues like this with her saying such phrases like she loves to feel me struggle and try to scream under her and that eventually I’ll tire out and lie there helpless and accept my fate.

Once time begins to run out, she says that she’s surprised I have this much energy and spirit, and that it’s going to take longer than she thought to break me in. And ends the video by using the rag again and telling me it’ll be easier to smuggle me to her dungeon if I’m quiet and knocked out for it. And that’s the end of the video.

-

[ October 03, 2022, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: theninja ]

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Onyx and Fina have been roomies for a few years now and Fina has haboured a little secret. She has a HUGE foot fetish and has been desperate to have Onyx's soft slender toes in her mouth for a while. Fina gets home from work and finds Onyx lounging around in her converse. Her eyes are fixated ob Onyx's shoes as they make some small talk, but the growing urge inside Fina can't be held back anymore, she explodes that she MUST have Onyx's feet! Onyx is in shock at first as Fina rips off her shoes and socks and starts feverishly smelling those soft pink soles. Onyx grins as Fina starts licking them clean for her. Fina is obsessed! Onyx gets a gleam in her eye, she has always wanted her own foot slut and Fina's has been right there all this time! Onyx demands Fina give her as much spit and slobber as possible!She wants to see how far down Fina's throat she can get her feet! Fina gladly obliges as she gags harder and harder as time goes on, HUGE globs of spit and goo cascade from her mouth and nose as she shines up Onyx's feet! Onyx isn't happy with just a bit though, she wants PUDDLES of spit at her feet! Fina goes all out in one of the most legendary foot gagging scenes we've shot! This one is not for the weak of heart!

Starring: Onyx Kim, Goddess Fina

-

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 338 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10510 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Over the years, we've introduced 100's of girls to the art of trampling and it never gets old! Today we keep that tradition alive as the awesome Goddess Fierce gets to use her big ol size 11's to crush Ninja under her weight! She's bigger than Ninja so at first is a little nervous of hurting him, but soon she realizes she can crush away without worrying! She starts getting more and more into it, eventually going full weight standing on his upturned face and giving him all she has!

Starring: Goddess Fierce, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 338 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

CYBER WEEKEND !!

Join http://www.XBrats.com today for $14.95 for a month with over 600 videos and climbing!!

Use the code: CYBERBRAT at checkout!!

--------------------

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

The Supreme Goddess Kyaa takes her slave on a sensual journey in devotion to her perfect feet. She has been wearing her gym shoes and socks all day and knows how fragrant they get! She slowly takes off her shoes and makes sure he gets a good whiff of her workout shoes before having him inhale her sweaty socks. She peels back her socks and engulfs his senses with her toejam and foot sweat from her bare feet. She teases the viewer as well giving lots of sole shots as she rubs her stinky feet all over her slaves face!

Starring: Goddess Kyaa, Jason Ninja

-

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Out now on Xbratsc4s.com

When Office Boss Sablique calls in her assistant Ama to help with a project, she has an ulterior motive. She knows Ama has been secretly texting her husband telling him she wants to suck his dick. Sablique is not having it and demands Ama do what she commands or lose her job. Ama has no choice but to obey her boss. Sablique orders her on her knees and to start taking hr big size 9 feet in her mouth! Ama reluctantly does as she's told as sablique kicks back and enjoys Ama's mouth and tongue all over her sweaty soles and toes!

Starring: Sablique Von Lux, Ama Rio

-

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

New today on http://www.xbratsc4s.com

You've turned up for a session with the 6'6 Goddess Blondi thinking you can talk her into having sex with you. However she's in no moo for games today, She demands you lay down so she can punish you under her big size 14 soles. She kicks your balls a bit but soon realizes you're actually getting turned on by her big feet. Her mood changes and she decides she wants to make you cum after all. However only using her big feet to do so! She has you pul out your cock as she lubes it up and starts rubbing her big long soles over your shaft. It feels amazing and she is happy to see you get more and more excited by her big soles! She pull your cock up and continues to glide her long soles up and down on your shaft and head, she switches it up a few times, loving how rock hard you are for her big feet. Soon she gets you just right as she demands a huge load for her huge feet and you deliver right on time much to her satisfaction!

Starring: Goddess Blondi, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links