Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread (Page 57)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60   
Author Topic: XBRATS.COM formerly brattyfootgirls.com Official thread
theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out now on XbratsC4S.com!

Trampling veterans Luna and Sunshine team up yet again for another destruction of Ninja under their perfect soles! These two never go easy and run the gauntlet over him stomping, speed running, jumping and squashing his face flat underneath them! There is no mercy with these two as they know exaclty how hard they can go! Delivering a brutal stomping!

-

Cruel Domme Katie Kinz has left her slave alone as she goes to run errands, however he has been sneaky and got himself out of chastity and is trying to rub one out to a pair of her panties he found. However she comes back in early and catches him putting him in his place by tying him up and gagging him. He is now at his Domme's mercy as she tells him she is going to reprogram him to only cum for her stinky feet! She peels off her boots without socks and starts smothering him with her sour soles! He can only huff them as she starts to play with his cock, making him get harder and harder for her sweaty feet! She slowly teases and stokes his cock with her hands as her feet rub all over his nose and face. She wants that smell imprinted in his brain and for his cock to only associate pleasure when her stinky toes are in his face! SHe'll make him cum all over himself for it.

Starring: Katie Kinz, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New today on http://www.xbratsc4s.com

Jason's enjoying his new game when his roomie Stella walks in. The gorgeous blonde asks him what he's up to as he seems frustrated. He complain he can't beat the boss he's on as Stella giggles and tells him she bets him she can beat the boss easily. He scoffs at her bit Stella is serious as she makes a bet that if she beats the boss he has to do whatever she wants. He agrees and soon Stella is making the boss her bitch much to Ninja's chagrin. Now he is at her mercy as she tells him to get down and start cleaning off her sweaty feet as she slowly peels the sneakers off them revealing no socks! Ninja is disgusted by the smell but he has no choice as Stella has been meaning to get him back for humiliating her a few nights prior. She grins as she demands he take bug licks of her soles and suck her toes clean! She starts gagging him harder and harder with her toes as his spit drenches her soles. Now he's at the final Boss and will succumb to her sweaty feet!

Starring: Stella Elle, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 338 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brattyfootgirls   Author's Homepage   Email brattyfootgirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New on http://www.xbratsc4s.com

Your hot girlfriend Nika is streaming again playing her games and you are just horny. You keep interrupting her and perving on her feet as she tries to focus on what she's doing but you just can't help yourself and you position yourself at her feet and start touching them. She grins as she knows you can't resist her soles. She also doesn't want to stop playing so comes up with a compromise. She tells you she will give you a footjob if she can keep playing her game. You agree and slip yourself under her feet as she starts rubbing your cock over your shorts soon your rock hard cock pops through your shorts and Nika continues to stroke your cock, making sure to expertly use her toes on your head and grip it as she strokes her soles over your shaft. Nika is an expert at this as she slowly takes you to the edge resulting in a MASSIVE pop! just how she likes!

Starring: Nika Venom, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------
visit http://www.brattyfootgirls.com for trampling, POV soles and foot humiliation!

Posts: 338 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

out now on XbratsC4S.com!

Ninja has been slacking too much and missing his rent payments to his roommates Lola and Divina and these two brats are not happy with him. They have decided he needs some motivation to get back to working and pay his rent on time and that will come in the form of some foot domination. They tie his hands so he can't escape their sweaty gym feet as they take off their shoes and rub their stinky barefeet in his face! He winces from the stench as they laugh at him then making him lick and suck all the dirt and toejam off their feet and toes. He's gonna have to learn to pay the rent on time or pay the price by cleaning his bratty roommates stinky feet clean!

Starring: Lola Leda, Divina Charisma, Jason Ninja

-

The sultry seductive Sahrye is as demanding as they come. Especially when it comes to having a slave serve her feet. She demands nothing but the best and if you think you have a chance you better prove yourself worthy. She peels off her heels exposing her perfect soles and feet. Right up in your face she needs you to use that mouth to lick and clean them for her. She loves good slaves and now is your chance to follow her every word and show her what you got!

Starring: Enchantress Sahrye
 -

Jason is a Yutube prankster that walks into dojos and challenges to owners. Today he has walked into the wrong one as Agatha delicious is warming up. He laughs at her when she tells him she runs the dojo but soon he isn't laughing as his little show gets interrupted by her kicking his ass. She wants to completely humiliate him as she rubs her sweaty feet in his face. She comes up with the ultimate idea, to make him cum from her sweaty big size 10 soles!

POV: She starts rubbing her feet over your crotch before pulling off your boxers as she uses her massive feet to flick and kick around your cock n balls. She doesn't want this to be fun for you as she is rough with your cock, stroking it by pushing her soles down hard against it and rubbing it aggressively. Once she gets you hard she cups it between her soles and rubs her toes along the shaft focusing on the head. Her silky size 10s cover it completely as they rub harder and harder. Soon you erupt with a MASSIVE cum shot all over yourself!
 -

--------------------

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theninja   Author's Homepage   Email theninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out now on Xbratsc4s.com

Kody and Jason are relaxing in bed when Kody asks Jason if he really ended his relationahip with London. he tells her not to worry as they are no longer dating and he's free to pursue things with Kody now. Kody is not sure but she wants to believe him. However, soon London comes storming in and sets the record straight! Jason has been caught in a lie and now at the mercy of the two Evans Brats as they pin him to the bed and start making him gag and lick their sweaty feet! They are mad at him and will give him a very harsh punishment as they start to stomp on him and stand on him as they crush his balls and cock as they gag his mouth with their stinky toes and feet!

Starring: Kody Evans, London Evans, Jason Ninja

*FOOT GAGGING* *FOOT WORSHIP* *TRAMPLING*

-

You have a hot college exchange student from Ukraine staying with you. Anna is a blonde bombshell and you've been dying to see her barefeet. You walk in on her studying and she's having a bit of trouble with. She asks if you'd help her out, she notices you staring at her keds as she playfully swings them around behind her. She grins as she thinks she has a good idea. She faces you and pulls off her shoes exposing her perfect size 6 soles. She asks if you'd like to play with them for a bit. She notices you getting harder and tells you to lay down in front of her. She starts rubbing her soft pink soles on your cock through your boxers, she feels your bulge growing as she pulls off your boxers and starts stroking your cock. She lubes it up and gets her soles perfectly placed around it as she gives you a hot footjob culminating in a huge cum shot!

Starring: Anna kovachenko, Jason Ninja

-

Posts: 921 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

New on http://www.xbratsc4s.com!

Dr Holmes has a new patient today. A man who is complaining about losing his sex drive. he has been unable to get hard in ages. The Doctor takes a moment to quiz him and asks if his wife just isn't doing things he likes in bed. He is confused as he has no idea. She notices him staring at her sneaker clad feet. She thinks she knows the problem. Her patient likes feet! She takes off her shoes and starts sticking her big size 10 stinky soles in his face! She puts one foot on his cock and notices it getting hard! SHe asks if he needs her to help him more as he lays back and Sadie gets between his legs. She rubs her sole on his cock as she pulls down his boxers and starts stroking his cock up and down with her thick soles and long toes. It's been a long time since he's cum so she wants a big load from him!

Starring: Sadie Holmes, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Hey guys help us out for the next 20 days and click through our main link : http:/www.xbratsc4s.com to buy our clips so we get full payment!

-

Sasha and Jason are two top sales executives vying for a big promotion to regional manager at thier company. As they wait for their meeting the two start comparing their figures to work out which of themn has the advantage. Sasha thinks she has it easily over Jason as she starts bragging right off the bat, but Jason's wry grin gives it away as she snatches his reports and is filled with dread. She can't believe he has numbers way exceeding hers. She suddenly comes up with a master plan as she slowly dangles off her heel and exposes her pantyhose clad feet. She remembers at the last Xmas party that Jason had a bit too much and exposed himself as a foot lover to a few of the office girls. Now Sasha has his secret to use against him as she starts letting him sniff her sweaty nyloned feet and toes. He tries to deny it and control himself but soon he is under her control as she teases his cock over his pants with her silky soles. He removes his pants and only wears Boxer shorts as Sasha continues to stroke his cock through his boxers as she tries to convince him to trade reports with her so she can get the promotion.

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

-

Who remembers our legendarty series "Lose the Game, Smell the feet?" Well it's back!

Dalvina, Mandy and Jason are playing a friendly game of cards when the girls up the ante on the last play. They propose a deal that whoever comes last place has to do whatever the other two want. All three players garee to the deal and the group plays their hands! Unfortunayely for Jason he has now lost! The two brats giggle as they tell him to hold out his hands and close his eyes. They quickly tie him up and tel him he now has to sniff their very stinky feet! He groans as they lift up their soles to his face and start rubbing their stink all over his face! He is not happy as they continue to humiliate him with their sweaty feet. He has to breathe in that vonegary smell as they tape his mouth shut to continue the torment, before pushing him to the floo and really rubbing their sweaty feet all over him!

Starring: Queen Dalvina, Mandy Wolf, Jason Ninja

-

Jason thinks he's finally come good on his promise to his roomies Jenny and newcomer Winter after he lost a bet with them and they made him clean the house. However, he's not done cleaning just yet. The two brats raises their sweaty feet to the table and tell him he's not done cleaing till he uses his mouth to clean their feet, toes and soles! As disgusting as it sounds, he did make a promise and intends on backing it up as the two brats giggle as they put his mouth and tongue to work licking all the sweat and grime from their feet! They laugh as they shove all 5 toes in his mouth and make him gag hard on their feet, making him go deeper and deeper down his throat!

Starring: Jenny Jett, Winter Flynn, Jason Ninja

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Gaming brat Jasper is on her weekly stream with her fans when he rude roomie Jason barges in the room making a ton of noise, annoyed, she tries to keep it going, but he comes in and sits next to her desperate to be part of her stream. She asks her fans what she can do with her roomie to make some extra credits from them all. They give her a genius idea! A taste test! She tells him to put on a blind fold as she grins knowing full well what she's going to make him taste! After a couple of food items, she gives him the main course! Her Sweaty feet & toes! He is disguted but Jasper tells him to keep licking and sucking much to her viewers amusement! She gets meaner and meaner as time wears on really making him gag hard on her long toes. He'll never want to interrupt her again!

Starring: Jasper Reed, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

This next clip is supposed to combine certain elements of the last couple clips we did with Vicky. I feel guilty and reluctant asking for things I think won't sell well or you or the model wouldn't want to do. I saw on giantess city someone damn near wanted to riot over one scene of Lizzy Lamb riding a dildo. I also know that I was the first person if not only person. I also love being named in clips but I know almost nobody has my name.

You did A FUCKING PHENOMENAL JOB CREATING THE SMALL WORLD SFX SHIT THOUGH. I still keep screenshots of your earth handheld shots all these years later. I know you do a variety of scalers. Our clips usually have the little people big enough to either be inserted like dildos into a vagina or to ride one. I have seen you make far smaller in other clips. Micro. I want SFX tinies as small as....you can barely make them out on the screen. They are like specks that can fit in the ridges of a finger. Stylistically I kinda feel Gsfcreator is most known for it but who says he has a monopoly on micro? If you can put together buildings as good as Gary I trust you for this too.

I want a tiny earth but not the handheld earth the size of a stress ball but more like a marble or pea. I want Vicky talking to me and similarly to the last clip...but friendly and gentle (as opposed to snuffing me out after ...you remember that last clip). I want her showing off her body to me, asking me how I like it. I then want her to pull out...random tinies that she does not value or preserve like me. Her just squashing and eating them like they are expendable. And her doing it to increasingly smaller tinies (with her being amused she can fit them in more places as they get smaller). I want the last tiny she has to be the most micro you can get.

I want all that happens to the micro man to be in front of me for my entertainment. That way I can enjoy the sight of Vicky being a cruel giantess without having to be a victim or her damaging my planet. I want this guy shown on Vicky's fingertip, nipples, toes, making him forcibly go through a tour unwittingly. I want him to be forced naked and Vicky to tell him how vulnerable he must feel now. I want him to have the high pitched lower volume tiny voice (like the one we gave Lizzy). For him to be terrified, trembling, obedient, submissive, pleading and worshipping. Like full on kneeling and bowing. Him covering his ears from being so startled and it hurting that she is so loud to him. I don't want him zoomed in to the same degree as most clips.
I want micro man to be verbally berated by Vicky for being so small, mocking him being helpless. Her saying how she could not get any level of being full from eating something him. Him being so small that he can't even clip or polish any significant portion of her nails.

I want her to ask me should I spare the tiny little guy. Knowing I don't want to see a big nasty mess of guts and I don't want a death to be done just for me. She tells him it's his lucky day and thanks to me she won't kill him. She tell him she'll have more fun with him later (like she told me in the Vicky Shrunken women video and drops him in her panties. She then says goodbye to me by name and says she hopes I enjoyed the show. She then leaves after saying bye to me. The screen goes black and then says the end.

She comes back. Calls my name and smilingly says she has a surprise for me. She sets the Micro man down in front of the planet. We then get a point view of the man far bigger and clearer than the rest of the clip. The man is shown and heard (regular voice) and the man addresses me by name (he learns it from listening to Vicky talking to me) and he begins to verbally tease me for being so small. The ending is me having to deal with what was a pathetic bug of a speck to Vicky but as something unimaginable to me.

I want it to be to the point the rest of the clip before the surprise ending could be a standalone clip for those not into giants. The size difference between me and he not even being thought of (until the secret surprise ending.

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

New today on http://www.xbratsC4S.com!

What was that noise?? Oh no.. the evil sadistic Sasha Foxxx has broken into your house and decided you of all people will be her new loyal slave, whther you like it or not! A swift punch and kick to the balls makes you go down fast as Sasha grins over you. She ties your hands together then tapes your mouth shut. No one will hear your screams for help as she stomps on you a few times. She wants you to break to her will! She sits on you as she stretches out her sexy stinky soles right in your face. She tells you that your life is now hers to own. You are nothing but a foot slave that she can do whatever she pleases to. Whether that is clea her soles, step on your face, kick you in the balls. You will take it all from your new Goddess!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Dalvina is chilling at home after work when her step-bro's gf Cleo pops over to see him. She quizzes Dalvina asking where he is, Dalvina already annoyed with her, tells her she's his gf so she should know. Cleo a little embarrassed tries to make small talk, but Dalvina is not happy with her as she heard from her bartending friend that Cleo was hitting on him last night. She contfronts Cleo about it and Cleo tries to brush it off, but Dalvina has text proof of her cheating ways. Cleo begs her not to tell her step-bro and Dalvina tells her, she won't say anything on one condition, that she gets down and starts cleaning her sweaty feet with her tongue and mouth! Cleo winces at the order but has no other choice as Dalvina strips off her sweaty socks and exposes her sexy soles and toes to Cleo. CLeo gets tov work with some kissing before she starts cleaning them off with her tongue, sucking her toes clean and lapping up all her soles sweat much to the younger bratty Dalvina's standards.

Starring: Queen Dalvina, Goddess Cleo

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Blondi gets home from the gym and finds her bf playing videos games as he was before she left. Her favorite show is about to start and she demands he get off and let her relax and watch it. He doesn't want to stop so Blondi has no choice but to show him who's boss! She snatches his controller away and plants her big perfect butt right on him. He winces as she crushes down on his chest with all her weight as she mocks him and decide to kick back and take off her shoes. She gets a sneaky idea as she shoves her gym shoes in his face and makes him smell them - they reek! She laughs as he recoils from the smell. Her weight still pressing down on his lungs making it harder and harder to breathe. He complains about itt oo much so Blondi decides to give his chest a break and starts sitting on his face instead! All 220lbs right on his head! He flails around as she crushes his skull and relaxes watching her show. His muffled screams and groans eventually make her feel bad, She let's him up and makes him kneel before her, now he can make a great foot rest as her huge size 14s cover his entire face! He has to smell them to make her happy, hell, she wants to make him gag on them as well! She thrusts her long toes deep into his mouth as he is worn down now and ready to do whatever his amazon gf commands, even if thats become her foot rest for the rest of her show.

Starring: Goddess Blondi, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

Out now on http://www.xbratsc4s.com

Jason's gone ove rhis mate Mike's house o wait for him to get home from work. While he's waiting, Mike's lil step-sis Luna pops into the lounge and lays on the couch next to him playing on her phone. She she crosses her legs over and playfully dangles her flats in the air. Jason is a bit nervous as she starts quizzing him on his plans as she grins and dangles her shoes near him. He can't help but look at her feet as they are so close to his line of sight. Luna catches him looking and starts aggressively asking him if he likes feet? SHe knows it already as her step-brother told her all about his foot fetish. Jason tries to deny it but Luna isn't going to stop. She springs foward as her foot presses right up to his face. SHe slowly peels off the flat and makes him sniff between her foot and her shoe. She knows her feet stink today! She giggles as he doesn't seem to pull away from her vinegary scent. She points it out to him as she keeps pressing more and more, she kicks off her shoes and starts smearing her toes and soles all over his face. She knows he is turned on as her foot plays with his cock over his shorts, she can feel his raging boner. She loves it as she starts slowly rubbing his cock with one foot as her other fucks his mouth. She loves the power her feet have over him as she starts sticking her feet into his mouth. She wants to see if he'll lick them. Of course he does, going against every red flag in his head, he is now trapped by Luna's evil seduction to give in to her feet! She is super aggressive as she keeps rubbing his cock faster and more seductively. Starts gagging his mouth and pushes him down on the couch. She sits above him one foot on his cock and one in his mouth, it may be his lucky -Or Unlucky day as she wants to make him cum for her feet before her step-bro gets home!

Starring: Goddess Luna, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------

brattyfootgirls
Elite Trooper
Member # 42721

The gorgeous but mean Reagan Lush is in full flight today as she goes to town on her fully naked slave! She uses her perfect feet to stomp all over him and make it count. His exposed cock n balls feel her full wrath as she smashes her soles down into his tender parts, busting his balls and smashing his cock with ease. She jumps on them as well to make sure he feels her full weight. Not done with just smashing his family jewels, she goes up to his face and makes a meal of it as well. Full weight facestanding him right over his nose and mouth. Making sure he knows who his Goddess is today!

Starring: Reagan Lush, Jason Ninja

-

--------------------

theninja
All Pro Poster
Member # 38411

New today on http://www.xbratsC4S.com!

Sasha has just got done with a long day working on her feet at her restaurant job. She is tired and hungry and gets home only to find her loser bf Jason playing video games. She is in a bad mood and his lack of understanding really drives her crazy! He was supposed to wash her socks, so she had to work all day with no socks on and now he still hasnt gotten them washed! She has no choice but to give him a very stinky punishment as she ties the smelly socks around his mouth and starts making him sniff her sweaty vinegary bare feet! Sasha verbally decimates him as her sweaty toes grip his nose and make him sniff all the toejam built up after a long day. He struggles under her as she pins him down sitting on him in the process! She cares little for his discomfort as she makes him smell and sniff over and over again. She isn't done yet as she stands on him and really smears her sweat all over his face!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

-

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links