Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » milf at supermarket..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: milf at supermarket..
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love hot moms in 30 ' and even 50's in the market showing off thier sexy feet and pedis. This lady was abt 45. Pretty Italian with typical new Y'awk accent. She was telling on phone at her son while rushing thru the aisle. Very sexy domineering woman. http://imgur.com/XlramzW
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet, she should trade in those flip flops though before she injures those lovely soles and heels. Look sexy and young and fresh.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like like !

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great capture really nice looking feet like the flip flops too.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice,Love it. I myself was supermarket shopping last night and admiring soo many young,mid,and older ladies pushing their carts wearing flip flops and pretty jeweled sandals with every flavor of polish.You sure do get the different poses at that place.Plenty of heel pops and up on the balls of their feet to reach items.Suddenly shopping isn't such a chore in this pleasent weather. [Big Grin]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah young looking feet. Probably a pedi every week. And yes..love the bored horny school mom/housewives who over dress sexily at a supermarket and the schoolyard for pick up. Staten Island ny is a hot bed of horny high maintenance moms in 30 and 40s looking for attention.
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links