Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 10 years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 10 years of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to believe, but 10 YEARS have passed since I shot the legendary ALEXIS in Venice in September 2004.. kicking off the BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS project! It’s time for celebrations! [Cool]
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS VIDEOCLIPS
Jumbo photoset (64 pictures): 32 models, 2 pictures each (full-figure & feet close-up), infos on foot size and on the period when the girl has been active as a model.
In this first issue: AFRODITE, AIKO, ALEXIS, ALICE, ALPHEA, ALYSSA, AMANDA, ANGEL, ANNE, ANNIKA, ARIANNA, ASYA, ATAMEY, BABETTE, BABY BLUE, BLACK ROSE, BOOP, BRIU’, CAROL, CECILIA, CHARLIE, CHAT NOIR, CHICCA, CLAIRE, CLEO, COBY, ELISABETTA, EMMA, ERMIONE, EVA, EYLUH & EYNADL!
The second issue of three is due in two weeks.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! [Cheers]

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS PHOTOSETS
10 YEARS of BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS!
Special issue: 32 models, 2 pictures each (full-figure & feet close-up), infos on foot size and on the period when the girl has been active as a model.
In this first issue: AFRODITE, AIKO, ALEXIS, ALICE, ALPHEA, ALYSSA, AMANDA, ANGEL, ANNE, ANNIKA, ARIANNA, ASYA, ATAMEY, BABETTE, BABY BLUE, BLACK ROSE, BOOP, BRIU', CAROL, CECILIA, CHARLIE, CHAT NOIR, CHICCA, CLAIRE, CLEO, COBY, ELISABETTA, EMMA, ERMIONE, EVA, EYLUH & EYNADL!
The second issue is due in two weeks.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! [Cheers]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2359 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on 10 years Amico...that Eyluh girl is so hot! Thanks.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 years?! I can't even handle 10 minutes with some of these girls out there.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!

Aiko and Ermione look great. Does the next set go up to "M"? [Wink]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations for your 10th Anniversary and keeping the faith. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Congrats on 10 years Amico...that Eyluh girl is so hot! Thanks.

Many thanks indeed, amico! [Thumbs Up]
Yeah, EYLUH kicks ass.. I will try my best to get her back in activity.. she is nursing her 2-year-old daughter now.. a future BAREFOOT URBAN GIRL? [Wink]
Ciao from Italy! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
10 years?! I can't even handle 10 minutes with some of these girls out there.

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
Congratulations!

Aiko and Ermione look great. Does the next set go up to "M"? [Wink]

Many thanks indeed! [Thumbs Up]
As for the next set.. it might well reach "M".. it depends on how many models' names start with "F" to "L".. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Congratulations for your 10th Anniversary and keeping the faith. [Thumbs Up]

Many thanks indeed! You can count on it! [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eyluh is hot you should try getting some clean barefoot shots of her if she returns and maybe some dominant POV angle shots with her face clearly visible looking down at the camera with one relaxed sole in our face [Eek!]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff! Looks like your site and my current one started right around the same time. Always great to see people stick around and become people always want to see more from.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by LatinaNExoticFemFeet:
Eyluh is hot you should try getting some clean barefoot shots of her if she returns and maybe some dominant POV angle shots with her face clearly visible looking down at the camera with one relaxed sole in our face [Eek!]

It's difficult to take clean barefoot shots of my models.. they love going around barefooted, so their soles are usually dirty.. [Smile]
I really don't know if EYLUH will get back to modelling, but sure I'll do my best to convince her.. she is nursing her daughter now.. a future BAREFOOT URBAN GIRL? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Good stuff! Looks like your site and my current one started right around the same time. Always great to see people stick around and become people always want to see more from.

Patrick

Many thanks indeed Patrick! [Thumbs Up]
I started taking pics in September 2004, indeed, but I have been active on internet only since June 2007.. first as a supplier to Toes-In-Action, and then (since December 2013) also as a vendor.
Let's hope that the two of us will be around for many more years.. [Wink]
Ciao from Italy! [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links