Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Macy Is Here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Macy Is Here
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright guys, I know some of you have seen this post last week: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=033404

Beautiful, high arched Macy is now live on Feet Fair, complete with two New Clips with many to come in the next few weeks. if you like long legged girls with high arches, Macy is the girl for you:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Adam, those pics were so good you could almost smell 'em! [Smile]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a very talented artist brother. Well done. Definitely subscribing again after I return from this deployment!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's hot....looks nice & clean..
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW. I will be posting the rest of her clips, within the next 24 hours...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She rocks man... beautiful girl.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

OK you guys, I have posted the rest of her clips at the clip store, a total of six new clips, so check them out.

Some Samples:

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links