Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Milly Works Her Arches

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milly Works Her Arches
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mature Milly has come a long way from the "plain Jane", housewife looking lady I met a couple of years ago. Some of you know the whole story, and even though she was, and continues to be a bit frustrating to deal with, I think she was worth the wait and effort.

I have posted the first two, of what will eventually be a set of six video clips in the Feet Fair Clip Store.

See Milly flex and pump her graceful high arches in a very sexy pair of blue strappy wedges, and be very impressed, and since we all like high arches, up next is the amazing Annette with a whole bunch of new clips that will shake your foundations.

-

[ September 30, 2014, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I'd work those arches

Me too! [Evil Grin]

[ October 01, 2014, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great work Adam as always
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey guys, I've added the remaining 4 clips to Milly's Page . If you like mature Latinas with sweet feet and high arches, you'll love Milly's clips.

-  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I can understand being frustrated by a model but those tootsies are well it! [Smile]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair Adam... please call 9-1-1 immediately. She's on fire!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the one you kept passing by at a store, and then she kept flaking on you

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
Is that the one you kept passing by at a store, and then she kept flaking on you

That's the one, Klass, and ironically, she now keeps pestering me about hiring her again, even though I have other models on my docket. Can't make this stuff up...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love a face full of those!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links