Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » What A Find!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What A Find!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always said, be good to your models, 'cause not only will they occasionally do foot favors for you (LMAO), but if you treat them just right, they will tell their buddies about you.

I found about this latest model from my buddy Spectra a few weeks ago, but I was unable to chat with her until today. It's funny 'cause this girl happens to be roomies with Arielle - another Spectra referral btw, so I suppose I owe Spectra big time. Her pics are below, and I'm hoping to book her next week or the next. What do YOU think?

-
 -
 -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's wait and see what's inside. Maybe a "High arches Inside".

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Let's wait and see what's inside. Maybe a "High arches Inside".

I already got a scouting report from Spectra. Her arches aren't super high, but according to Spectra, her feet are very sexy. Can't wait to see them in person.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady Gaga? [Tongue]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Lady Gaga? [Tongue]

[Laugh] She's not Lady GaGa THIS! is Lady Gaga.

She sent me some pics showing her feet, like Spectra told me, not a big arch, but not bad at all, you like?

-  -  -  -

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig it!

Dying to see those soles;)

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you Adam, though it hasn't yielded referrals (yet). The good thing is some of them comeback for another shoot...like the model in my avatar! [Big Grin]

I'm hoping this works out for you. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I have her booked for the 14th of October, meanwhile, check out the mature hottie I have booked for this Monday.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey, for those who were wondering about the mature model above. We did a shoot yesterday, and she's smokin' hot. Her name is Danica, and here's her thread: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=033463

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait....so when is she going to be on the site? I have to time this correctly!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Danica, the mature blonde, is going to be featured this coming Monday the 13th, and the first model will be up on the 20th. The young model hasn't given me a name to use yet 'cause she doesn't want to go by her real first name. You guys will have it as soon as I get it...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links