Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 18yo Chloe size 8 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 18yo Chloe size 8
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -  -  -
 -  -
Originally the plan was to bring her and Noemi to the October ElegantBareFeet Foot Party, and then update the thread with party snapshots... but that party was just cancelled. Soooo.. I will just update normally.

[ November 20, 2014, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: KlassFX ]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
More dirty snapshots. I've been trying to hold her content back for a foot party episode. Due to postponement, change of plans and I'll just summarize her deal. I may take her to the next party, instead.

Chloe is 18yo, size 8 meaty. Her specialty is making it nasty. Examples are in Adult Content forum.

Flats & boots are priced at $100-$200, including personalized actions on camera with the shoes. A mousepadder already bought the converse. She wears the shoes for days and has no new shoes. Her aroma is rancid vinegar-cornchips with 18yo BO. Only recommended for guys who need it nasty smelling. I film-cataloged her items for those interested.

There will be a promotional episode soon, as I've been holding back release until we finalize shots with GFB. For now you can see and hear her on the c4slive membership Trailer.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe is awesome, great stuff.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn Chloe is lethal [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sole shots

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

quote:
Originally posted by ladiesfootslut:
damn Chloe is lethal [Mmm]

-  -  -
 -  -
"Lethal" is a pretty apt description.

This was Chloe's look for the Foot Party on Friday 11-14-2014. I didn't actually get any of her at the foot party, because she was completely booked. She was the most heavily sought session model, which I mentioned in Patrick's thread. It really just came down to her age, having recently just turning 18. There were easily other hot girls there, but it didn't matter.

Originally the plan was NOT to bring her, but she would have none of it.

So we show up and she was both nervous and excited, clinging on my arm as we into the party together. We walked around and greeted all the models together. She was immediately met with general adoration from the other models.

At that point, her eyes just lit up. She was just so happy to be there. She felt like she had friends. I made sure she ate, and she would just talk and talk with her mouth full ("OMG this, OMG that OMG!").

This was going to be different kind of night. I just haven't seen ANY girl get this excited about foot fetish before. It was 100% real, can't forget it if I tried.

I remember at one point during the party, this older 40s dude comes up to me and says, "Oh my god! There's an 18 year old in there. You won't believe how great her feet smelled!"
"I'll keep it in mind, thanks for letting me know," I replied.

Long story short, I had to cut her off at 1am (ending time is 12am), because she didn't want to leave, and dudes just lined up for her until they were kicked out.

[ November 18, 2014, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: KlassFX ]

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I had to cut her off at 1am (ending time is 12am), because she didn't want to leave, and dudes just lined up for her until they were kicked out
Pimpin' Ain't Easy, is it? [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
I had to cut her off at 1am (ending time is 12am), because she didn't want to leave, and dudes just lined up for her until they were kicked out
Pimpin' Ain't Easy, is it? [Cool]
Sho nuff. Bitches betta have ma money
Actually man you'll have to tell me about Heather some time.. WOW.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] I don't think I'd last more than a 5 minute session with her, I'd be "overwhelmed" [Eek!] [Thud]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually man you'll have to tell me about Heather some time.. WOW.
What context are we talking about here? Should it be in private? What do you want to know? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, she's pure hotness!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to sniff those stinkies, Hee Hee!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

-  -  -
 -  -
Some more poses.. her 19yo friend contributes to the scene

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't get enough of her! Awesome [Drool]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links