Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Danica Here *Update* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Danica Here *Update*
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well alright muchachos! You guys might have seen this post from me last week, announcing a new model: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=033440

At the very bottom of that post, I mentioned another new model, and that's Danica, who was in studio with me yesterday. Danica is hotter than a house on fire, the perfect MILF, channeling Pam Anderson with a very sexy face and body. Danica really stands out with her feet though; at size 4 shoe size, she easily matches Selina for the smallest feet ever on The Fair, smaller than Maureen's - and that takes some doing. The impressive thing about Danica though, is that she has a very nice high arch too, and butter soft soles. What more could you possibly want? The only bummer is that we didn't shoot any video. Danica is a foot fetish virgin and I wanted to start her off slowly, but she really seemed to enjoy herself yesterday, and told me she's ready to shoot some clips. Unfortunately for us, she doesn't live in NYC, so we'll have to wait for her next visit, but believe me, it will be well worth the wait. What do YOU think?

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 13, 2014, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad she was willing to take a few pictures with me.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I'm glad she was willing to take a few pictures with me.

That's funny FIASco 'cause I was telling her about you. BTW, Frankie's coming back to The Fair, I just have to make time and room for her in my budget.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Holy Shamoley! Look at those arches! Very sexy!

What he said!!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
 -

My God! Look at her arches! You've just made my day!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Hopefully she becomes a fixture. She's perfect.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful Face, Beautiful Soles

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Wow! Hopefully she becomes a fixture. She's perfect.

Me too GQGuy, she seemed to really enjoy herself, and like I said, she told me she's ready to shoot video the next time we get together. I did four sets of her, so you'll be seeing more of her, and I think she'll be back in the Spring, so I'll make sure I hire her for the day that time.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has such a seductive look on her face in these pics....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her curvy, yet meaty looking soles/arches.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

I couldn't agree more with you guys. I already told her that she's required by law now, to shoot with me every time she comes to New York. I already knew she had nice feet, but was stunned by their small size, and how soft and curvy they are.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Hey you guys I was texting back and forth with Danica tonight 'cause she knows she has made her Feet fair debut today, and wants to know if you guys like her, so give me some feedback, OK?

She has also informed me that she's seriously considering moving to NYC sometime during the Winter/Spring of 2015, and you know I'm praying she will 'cause then - SHE'LL BE ALL MINE! Boo, hah, hah, hah!

But seriously, input will be welcomed, and here's another sample from a future set to give you some inspiration.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links