Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Well that was cool... Pic added

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Well that was cool... Pic added
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrapping up a visit to my girlfriends home country and went out with one of her friends. The girls were speaking mostly Thai but was able to figure out at one point they were discussing my taking pictures of her feet (my girlfriends feet). I was thinking "this is going to end well", kind of private info to be sharing with a friend! Anyway, she dropped us off at the hotel and joined us in the room for a bit to chat. She (a pretty 28 year old from Northern Thailand) went straight for the tub to wash her feet then promptly returned, knelt down on our bed, and pointed at her clean soles. I was shocked. Sadly this was only a display and picture op... I REALLY wanted to dive in on this sexy soles!!! I did touch them as I positioned them for a pic, super soft, would've made for a great foot job [Drool]

Still a lot of fun, and I was at least able to get some release on the girlfriends soles a little later [Jerkoff] Forgot to thank her for the photo hook up [Wink]

Asiafoot

-

[ October 11, 2014, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And snapped a quick pic of the girlfriends plump wrinkled soles as well, didn't think about it at the time but a side by side comparison would've been fun... Maybe next time! [Wink]

Asiafoot

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, outstanding photos!! Thanks for posting.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story. Love it.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks for the replies folks, much appreciated!

Asiafoot

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some nice feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."went straight to the tub to wash her feet"... [Cry]

Anyhoo, great sole shots. [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
..."went straight to the tub to wash her feet"... [Cry]

LOL, yeah kind of a bummer but I bet they still had a little scent left. Pretty sure she just rinsed them off, I still find that slight heel imprint from her shoes sexy!

Thanks again,

Asiafoot

Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Kinda caught you off guard eh?
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links