Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife's toes/toenails.. Long or short??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My wife's toes/toenails.. Long or short??
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few of my wifes toes and toenails..

Everyone has their opinion/perception and likes/dislikes when it comes to toenail length.

But this is right about the perfect lenght for me, a little on the longer side..

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect! Could we have some sole shots now?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long or short, the thing about Andi is that her nails and nailbeds are utterly perfectly shaped. Talk about a template for beauty.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelovingman
Loyal Member
Member # 1180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelovingman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the earlier assessment that with her perfect nail beds both would be gorgeous. My personal preference is that they are absolutely perfect the longer length that they are in these photos. It drives me nuts [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 64 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not only the nails are beautiful. The skin has beautiful shine to them. Very deelish!!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are bone-stiffening Drew! I'm "enjoying" them as I type this....IM me!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect as is! I agree with the earlier assessments!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links