Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's BIGGEST candid feet thread (Dedicated to WU)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's BIGGEST candid feet thread (Dedicated to WU)
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I was thinking we should all try keep this thread going and all add our own candid feet shots that we have or have snapped ourselves, and at the last day of each month a vote cast on the best shots from that month resulting in a top 3? What you guys think?

I think Wu would have enjoyed this and am putting it out there to dedicate to him, please add and show your appreciation for the foot fetish general!

Well I guess i'll start..

-
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple more...

-

-

Feel free to add yours guys and girls!

Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links