Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cali Foot Exchange: Street Feet - Mexican Cutie at the Mall (Size 6s) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cali Foot Exchange: Street Feet - Mexican Cutie at the Mall (Size 6s)
blkk73
All Pro Poster
Member # 38345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkk73   Email blkk73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh..love latinas!!!! I'd smooth my face in her soft little soles for hours. Great pics!
Posts: 697 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice looking girl with very nice feet. Great find!

Out of curiosity, I noticed you mentioned on Twitter that some girls claim to have very strong, dexterous toes and that you sometimes put them to the test by having them grab your finger, or an object. You mentioned that one(s) even grabbed your nose before. I was just curious as to who this was?

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Very nice looking girl with very nice feet. Great find!

Out of curiosity, I noticed you mentioned on Twitter that some girls claim to have very strong, dexterous toes and that you sometimes put them to the test by having them grab your finger, or an object. You mentioned that one(s) even grabbed your nose before. I was just curious as to who this was?

A few actually. There's Christine, Candy, Mel, and Jessica. I want to say Jasmine as well, but can't remember that well. Had a few drinks that night and it's a bit fuzzy.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute! Fresh pedi on pretty little toes and I really love the thong sandals/flops. Can't wait to see more of her in and out of more sandals.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!! Third shot is 10/10 [Drool]

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE petite feet like this.. And Latina?? Lovin it!! I'd so like to bury my face in her soles...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links