Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jasmine Mendez's Size 11 Latina Soles* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Jasmine Mendez's Size 11 Latina Soles*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I got to session with her once, she was cool as hell. She let me top her too, totally with it. I'd love to get the chance to session with her again. Those feet smelled amazing.

Must have been at an L.A. Footnight party? She was doing those for awhile.. [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I got to session with her once, she was cool as hell. She let me top her too, totally with it. I'd love to get the chance to session with her again. Those feet smelled amazing.

Must have been at an L.A. Footnight party? She was doing those for awhile.. [Joint]
It was a private session actually, believe it or not. I was just perusing Backpage and she had an out that she was available for one night only, so I managed to get a hold of her and pretty much took off in 15 minutes to meet her down in Hollywood at the hotel she was staying at. I was really fortunate.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you lucky bastard [Cry]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember her and her gorgeous French tipped toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:

She has kind of gone rogue, haven't seen much of her..I guess her online business stuff has taken off and she doesn't need us guys anymore [Confused]

--------------------
 -

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real goddess [Bow Down]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dino371
Board Regular
Member # 47941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dino371   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has cute toes and love her toenails!
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:

She has kind of gone rogue, haven't seen much of her..I guess her online business stuff has taken off and she doesn't need us guys anymore [Confused]
She is still going strong! She can be found on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaughingLatina and her clipstore: http://clips4sale.com/store/39415
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she let u smell her feet? How did it smell like? I love her soles...especially the skin texture..
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by helrzr:
Did she let u smell her feet? How did it smell like? I love her soles...especially the skin texture..

Her thick wrinkles would bruise and batter your nose and you ran it down her soles. Smell was awesome. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links