Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Lori, responded to my ad... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lori, responded to my ad...
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost had her over last night. On the phone she told me she was wearing tall boots with white socks, for 6 hours. I was drooling at the thought. I had to work by the time she was available so we're gonna try for early next week. I made it crystal clear to her that I'm gonna smell and kiss her feet like a dog in heat.

-

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's 29

--------------------

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
I made it crystal clear to her that I'm gonna smell and kiss her feet like a dog in heat.

'Atta boy. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great nails, awful shoes. Go for it though man!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Looks good man.

What size is she?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

I don't like Birks either. Size 6 1/2. Will post pics if and when I see her next week!

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She wanting cash or you getting it all for free? [Wink]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon26
Board Regular
Member # 48134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon26   Email Jon26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you using Craigslist to find these women?

--------------------
Avatar is my friend's feet. She wears a size 8.5 to 9.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Yes, she responded to my ad for $100 a half hour for foot fetish/worship. And yes, Craigslist. I have an ad on Backpage too so I can't remember exactly which ad she responded to but all ads are basically the same. This girl left her phone number in her very first response which was cool. Most chics take a little back & forth before they give their number.

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Wow man!!!

Exciting stuff...keep us posted on how things work out.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, $100 is way, way, too much for those; and I just hope that rash (or what looks like a rash) on her left leg isn't communicable.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Dude, $100 is way, way, too much for those; and I just hope that rash (or what looks like a rash) on her left leg isn't communicable.

Ya think? I don't honestly think she would've responded to my ad if I'd offered less than that. Oh well, I have the money and I'm gonna enjoy them! As for the rash, I believe that's either lighting or a filter. I'm on her IG page and she looks clean, young and quite beautiful.

Don't forget, that $100 could lead to other things like a hand job, blowjob. Heck, maybe she likes anal. [Big Grin]

--------------------

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Heck, maybe she likes anal. [Big Grin]

MY MAN!!!!!
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
I made it crystal clear to her that I'm gonna smell and kiss her feet like a dog in heat.

'Atta boy. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Now that is how a true red blooded foot fetishist goes about his fetish!!

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Don't forget, that $100 could lead to other things like a hand job, blowjob. Heck, maybe she likes anal."
Comment by ucflyeah

Perhaps I was a bit too cynical in my response, but yeah, if I could get those things in with the deal, I'd jump on it.

[Blush]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links