Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nadia Next? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nadia Next?
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Nadia you guys, and like Casey, she's from the Philly area. She'll be in the NYC area on Friday evening, and I have planned a shoot with her. Any Feedback?

-

She's an experienced fetish model, including foot fetish modeling, and you can her see in this video.

[ November 03, 2014, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's an FJ queen in the making. I like her initiative to make dirty feet vids. I hope she does the Coco thing for you.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know she's an F/J queen? If she wanted to do the Coco for me, I wouldn't say no.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I edited to say "in the making" to be more reasonably realistic. Anyway, based on the information I saw:
Initiative to make own vid for 8 minutes
Facial piercings with Dirty facial expressions
Good natural foot movement
Willingness to do Foot Fetish

All of these plus 6th sense = you can get FJs from her. At least, she has a very high initiative to partake in foot fetish, and possibly high IQ. She's not dumb. I'm pretty good at reading women - not an expert - but I'm usually correct. That's an FJ queen.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Interesting, I'm not saying Yes and I'm not saying no. Where did you get that information?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the breast cleavage!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

I look at women in terms of profile.. You just try to make reasonable judgments based on key observations.

This isn't some random girl whose feet her BF just photographed. She's already studied foot fetish. She knows certain key positions, she knows to engage and look at the camera. She wants to turn you on, she puts effort into it. Look at her smile. A normal girl wouldn't know to do this. She's either natural or well-studied.

Another thing is the facial piercing. People with piercings like that are fascinated by alternative expression. She's exploratory and alternative. She wasn't popular in school, she probably didn't gel with the "cool" kids. She's not interested in mainstream cookie cutter.

She's fascinated by opportunities ini foot fetish. She wants to be good at it. She's studied it. She wants more exposure.

She'll do FJs privately. I think it's highly possible that you can get FJ vids out of her.

I mean, I COULD be wrong. Maybe she's a partner at a law firm and running for Senate.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
goddessesfootboy.com

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Ha! You're good, man, she actually has done f/j videos. She told me they were done for some C4S site but couldn't remember the particular vendor. For all you guys that are reading this thread, you might want to do a search under "Nadia White" - I already did, but could only come up with the clip I already referred.

and that brings me to my next question, and I'll need all of you to pitch in with your opinions. I really like this girl, I had a long conversation with her this morning and she comes off as cool and very low maintenance, which is something I really prize in a model. My only reservation is that since Feet Fair is a business, do you guys think it would be worth it for me to hire her? I mean, I will never shoot f/j content myself, that's just something I don't want to be involved with professionally, but I feel that maybe my content will have to compete with harder stuff on her out there. Any thoughts on that?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just MHO Adam,as a fan of your posts here on Wu's; sorry to not be a subscriber.

This lady looks killer awesome to me. Beautiful feet,arches, toe spread and attitude to bring it home [Jerkoff] . Seems right up your alley.

I know nothing about competing with other content on other sites with certain models. Is it a thing? I suppose it is.

I don't think I have ever commented on your work here and it's likely high time I did. I love your pictures, in general. The subject matter doesn't always tickle my certain 'bent' of the fetish but, when it does (which is quite often), it's in a big way. You certainly have a unique style of portraying your models that I don't see anywhere else. No matter who you photograph, it looks like your work and that model will never look the same in front of anyone else's lense. (Can I get an AMEN??? lol)

The least a lurker can do is give his 2 cents if he can't afford the subscripton [Wink]

Cheers sir and thanks for what you do. BTW, I vote DO IT ! [Smile]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Wow spread em'- that's one of the best responses I've ever had. No need to apologize for not being a FF member.

Having the same model as other sites isn't "a thing" but I personally prefer to have models that don't spread themselves too thin as do most other vendors. I have freely shared models in the past with Patrick, Bondo, and John from Feet of Philly, in fact, it was John who introduced me to Casey. I think I also think that Layla Mercedes found out about me from either Bondo or Patrick, but the bottom line is that we have all worked with her.

I will refer any model to any reputable photographer, as long as I'm sure the photographer will treat the model with respect, to do otherwise, would be to cost the model work, something a lot of vendors don't care about.

Having said that, I like to features a lot of first time models, or "foot virgins" as I like to call them, because I like the process of discovery and introducing them to the public. Newbie Eliza is a good case in point, and of course, some models will only do foot fetish modeling for me 'cause they like and respect my overall work, and a good example of is Mona Lisa.

Your post is really appreciated though, as you give real insight that I can use. BTW, I have decided to shoot with Nadia 'cause I just like her style, and let's not forget that no foot model is more overexposed than Little Dee - That hasn't stopped her form being one of my most popular models.

Incidentally, I'm doing a custom shoot with Dee at her apartment tomorrow, and I'll be sure to shoot some content for Feet Fair too.

[ November 04, 2014, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers Adam. Cool insight (and good call on Nadia).

I loooooove Little Dee. OMG. She is simply amazing. She may work for other photographers but, I consider her to be YOUR model, for whatever reason. I know her as a Feet Fair girl. Looking forward to glimpses of your shoot tomorrow. (Soles up toespread, soles up toespread, soles up toespread........I'm working my power of suggestion skills hahaha [Wink] )

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see your models doing some harder content!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Gents... I did a search for Nadia on the C4S site and check this store out: http://clips4sale.com/studio/2640
Do a search for Nadia and it should give you 3 pages.. Now I'm not 100% that this is her but I think it is, from my observation. If I'm incorrect, please accept my apologies...
Enjoy and let me know what you think...
Thanks for the great find Adam...

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by FootD8r:
OK Gents... I did a search for Nadia on the C4S site and check this store out: http://clips4sale.com/studio/2640
Do a search for Nadia and it should give you 3 pages.. Now I'm not 100% that this is her but I think it is, from my observation. If I'm incorrect, please accept my apologies...
Enjoy and let me know what you think...
Thanks for the great find Adam...

I checked the link FootD8r - and it looks like it could be her, but like yourself, I'm not sure 'cause they don't show much of her face, and the samples are so tiny.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links