Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot "selfie" idea (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot "selfie" idea
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I thought it would be a neat idea to have wives/girlfriends/friends etc. to post random photos to us on a daily basis and then we could post them on here. For one, to enjoy their sexy feet and two, to see where they randomly take the photos and how creative they can get. I will start this thread off by posting one of my wife in our shower...

-

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No takers?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Today's selfie she sent while she was watching a movie

-

--------------------

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has cute poses.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Here is today's foot selfie from my wife... Was hoping this thread would catch on better...

-

--------------------

cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread comes at a great time
I am away working and the wife has been sending me daily pics so I thought I would share them
the quality is not good

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i'd love to suck on those toes
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Here are a few more

-

-

curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

She is 22 and blonde, size 10 feet [Wink]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Those last few she is 21, size 8.

-

this one is of 31 year old, size 9. I have only just got her into the idea of sending me feet pics, more to come of her.

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

A shot today after her shower...

-

--------------------

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] [Drool] [Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

last of this week

-
 -
 -

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

So hot! Cpf11112... Did you clear out your PM box yet? You said you wanted to put up a collage of my wife's feet... I would be honored if you did that but haven't been able to answer cause your mailbox has been full

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links