Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » CzechSoles.com: Regina's socks worship - POV

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CzechSoles.com: Regina's socks worship - POV
czechsoles.com
Major Player
Member # 26611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechsoles.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regina's socks worship - POV
First person view on how to feel to be seduced and dominated by young beautiful girl. School was long and summer is hot and with feet in those shoes all day...they got to smell quite a lot. Just try and smell.

-  -  -

Get the full gallery now! Join us on CzechSoles.com or get single gallery on Images4Sale or video clip on Clips4Sale

Follow CzechSoles on Facebook and Twitter

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regina is outrageously sexy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
czechsoles.com
Major Player
Member # 26611

Icon 1 posted      Profile for czechsoles.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is! Today I did shoot a new photo set with her and on monday I will shoot another photo set and a video with HER AND her SISTER! You have no idea how I'm looking forward to that [Big Grin] .

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this girl is phenomenal. Great find. Does she enjoy modeling and does she enjoy foot fetish? Are foot fetishes popular in the Czech Republic?
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
czechsoles.com
Major Player
Member # 26611

She really likes modeling of this kind. Her soles are a bit ticklish so that's sometimes uncomfortable for her but otherwise she likes the attention around her feet [Smile] and she really likes foot rubs.

In general in Czech Republic I would say that people are kind of afraid to talk about fetishes and even few girls I shoot with were a little shy, but most girls like this. Half of them is even trying to tease me with their feet during photo shooting and wait what's gonna happen [Big Grin] .

But basically all my friends and people around me know I love feet and bit dominant girls and everyone is fine with that. It very much depends how you put it - if you are confident in talking about your fetish than people accept it here. And of course there are communities here which literarly live for foot fetishes and this kind of stuff - for example foot fetish parties in Prague are great - people are very friendly and opened about everything.

--------------------
 -

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shy.boy
Loyal Member
Member # 48141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shy.boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is great [Mmm] [Drool]

Oh i would serve her gladly [Blush] [Bow Down]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links