Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friend of mine is interested in modeling professionally

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friend of mine is interested in modeling professionally
DoctorPed
Board Regular
Member # 48056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoctorPed   Email DoctorPed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who has some gorgeous size 9 (though they're really more like 9-10) feet. She would really like to get into foot modeling and she asked me to post her in a couple of places to see if there was any interest in people who might like to bring her on as a model.

Included are a few pictures she's sent me over the time we've been friends. She lives in Orange County, California and is very open and willing to doing most things that aren't of an explicit nature (i.e. nothing involving nudity or a penis).

This is probably not the right place to post this, I apologize for that in advance!

Here's the album of her!

https://plus.google.com/photos/105883245446390697850/albums/6082727959047755713?authkey=CJWcvIrh6fbVrAE

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look great to me
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw, you've come to the right place. OC here, too.
Those are really sexy big feet. There's tons of models trying to do the same thing, same restrictions.

If she doesn't get in with a studio, you can give me a call and I'll run through some ideas with you and talk to some of my guys for you.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorPed
Board Regular
Member # 48056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoctorPed   Email DoctorPed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Peter, Peter

Thanks man! All the reinforcement she can get is good reinforcement!

@KlassFX

I figured the pool was probably pretty large, but yeah she does have some amazing feet. I appreciate the offer, I'll definitely hit you up.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has pretty toes. Nice.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking feet... She could definitely model those sexy feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definitely the right place DoctorPed, and you friend has sensational feet. Heck, I'll be in SoCal the last week of December, and if she's open to modeling for my site, please PM me, and we can discuss details.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has extremely pretty feet and toes. Good luck man!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker100
Major Player
Member # 34389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker100   Email ToeSucker100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She should go for it! Would make a great foot model. Absolutely love those sexy long toes [Tongue]
Posts: 182 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm! yes yes yes!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sublime soles !
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoctorPed
Board Regular
Member # 48056

Wow. I knew her feet were sexy, but it's still awesome to see how many of you guys agree! Thanks for all the awesome comments, we both love it!
shy.boy
Loyal Member
Member # 48141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shy.boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 51 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links