Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Random feet pics

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Random feet pics
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag190/jasonamy5/imagejpg2_zps0ec0cb03.jpg
Let me know what you think of my pics!

Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's a great set of photos. Thanks for posting. I love the sole shots!! Your arches are amazing.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are all great
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy as fuck
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higharchwife   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much guys! I'm glad you are enjoying my feet! I was hoping for some requests!
Posts: 135 | Registered: Nov 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like sole shots, maybe slightly dirty to show off your arches.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. [Mmm]

My request will always be, "fresh" out of shoes after a long day in them. [Hump]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Omg! I will have to do that for you footjoyboy. I'm on my feet all day at work and my feet sweat a lot!
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

Let me be a bit more specific; though I do like woman's feet that have been trapped in shoes all day, I'm not that into the instant sweat that can arise from this scenario.
I find that if a woman airs her feet for 5 or 10 minutes after the wearing of shoes (and without walking barefoot on floors), this sweat reabsorbs (and some evaporation) and turns into something really special and gets better with time.
One can actually "see" the smell.

I look forward to your contributions, Mrs. Higharch.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus these arches are simply incredible and those soles are heavenly smooth. Amazing photos once again! Keep them cumming!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a request for thoroughly cummed soles and maybe some blue toes as well... Like a light blue.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higharchwife
Major Player
Member # 48172

Thank yo so much boys! I will get to work on that blue toes request Cain! I just posted pics of my husbands friend Cumming all over my hot soles but his cum was really clear that night and didn't show up very well in the pics. Good thing it still tasted the same!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links