Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Megan Jones' Smelly Black Flats (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Megan Jones' Smelly Black Flats
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This week's update brings back Megan Jones and her big size 9.5 feet. This time around she's dangling a pair of worn, smelly flats off her feet. This set came about because I saw a the flats in her bag and confessed to her my love for smelling girl's feet fresh from flats. Her eyebrows raised and she told me to help her pick out the outfit for the flats set. I honestly didn't even care what she wore above her ankles at that point.

During the set, right after she dropped her flats from her feet Megan encouraged me to go ahead and sniff her flats. I didn't want to look like a total freak, so I did a little sniff. She gave me a look and told me to sniff them and enjoy them. I put the inside of each flat right to my face and just inhaled for a bit with each one. She asked me if they smelled good and I professed my love of their smell. At that point I don't remember much more than sniffing them a little more and a "good boy" comment in there. Eventually I got back to taking some photos!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigg
Loyal Member
Member # 44242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigg   Email Tigg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeap she's a keeper
Posts: 82 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello ----- now THERE'S one hell of a way to start the day! [Thud] So yeah I have been a fan of her's for years, have seen tons of her adult videos, even seen 'er creampied, she is a pro for sure! [Bow Down]

I can only imagine the aroma! Can you describe the scent for us?

Well done Patrick! Take a bow..... no, on second thought, take two!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Megan Jones is so hot! And the story behind the photos is fantastic!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm a model who uses her real last name? Interesting. She looks like my model C.J. Sparxx. Nice.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah...can't enjoy anything she does anymore after this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/17/stephanie-hird-fetish-model-arrested-animal-cruelty_n_5166630.html
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's on fire...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kokaith:
Yeah...can't enjoy anything she does anymore after this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/17/stephanie-hird-fetish-model-arrested-animal-cruelty_n_5166630.html

It's understandable. I shot with her late in 2013 and she was nothing but nice and a fun person to work with. When I saw those articles a few months back I was taken back just because of how great it was to work with her. I held off publishing any of the other five sets I had until now as I know people will have different feelings, understandably. At this point, however, I want to publish the content we did as it was good stuff. I respect everyone's view, especially on this forum as things are generally kept respectful.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:

It's understandable. I shot with her late in 2013 and she was nothing but nice and a fun person to work with. When I saw those articles a few months back I was taken back just because of how great it was to work with her. I held off publishing any of the other five sets I had until now as I know people will have different feelings, understandably. At this point, however, I want to publish the content we did as it was good stuff. I respect everyone's view, especially on this forum as things are generally kept respectful.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Patrick

Happy Thanksgiving Patrick,

I'd like to say thanks (again) for sharing this set of this incredible young woman and her feet. At my age I've learned to be careful of condemning people since we're all human.

Robotron2084

P.S.Your one lucky SOB to have sniffed those pretty tootsies. [Tongue]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Holy shit that's appalling. I had no idea about this. Now I'm with you Kokaith...

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this doesn't surprise me because in all the years I've been doing photography, I've found a substantial amount of models to be nothing but glorified mercenaries.

I'm sorry, I don't care how "nice" you might be to my face, but if you're willing to torture and kill defenseless animals, for the twisted pleasure of some, you've lost me. I'm not naive, and realize we live in a cruel and fucked up world, but I feel there are some things that no one should even consider doing for money, it's the most perverse from of prostitution.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That animals harassment issue makes me want to puke.

You should not only stop publishing her sets but also remove the ones already published.

I don't think that's the way of this forum, neither the way of sane people who care to make this world a better place to live.

By advertising or indirectly cooperating with persons that indulge in such activities you are also contributing to the problem instead of being part of the solution.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As an animal lover myself I am both shocked and repulsed to read that article. I had no idea that she had engaged in that type of activity.

However.... I would like to gently remind everyone.... perhaps Patrick did not know either. He did say he shot these pictures back in 2013. And I'm sure when a girl is looking for work she's not going to go around advertising that she was involved in that stuff.

Again, I am not condoning this type of behavior at all. Just maybe we should cut Patrick a little slack here, especially after all he has done for this forum.

With that said Patrick, I kind of agree with the others, perhaps it is time that you take her sets down from here, and also on SOS as well. Please know we appreciate you and all that you do.

Respectfully,
-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links