Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie Workout

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie Workout
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie are workout pals and Goddess Soffie has a co-worker, Taylor, who wants to join their workout session. The gorgeous goddesses can’t help but laugh over how skinny he is and how tiny his muscles are, humiliating him as they giggle at the poor chump. To further his humiliation, the lovely ladies strip him down, poking fun at him. He is clearly too scrawny to handle working out with him, but the goddesses do have something in mind for him… They are going to make him smell their sweaty, stinky feet! Goddess Brianna sits on his cock, pinning him down as she rests her dirty gym shoes on his chest as Soffie takes off her shoe and makes Taylor take a big whiff and then some!

CLICK HERE for the TRAILER

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is this great video with GB, you can find it on XVIDEO. Her along with two other girls doing a post or pre workout stretch. So fucking hot, I think it's titled gymnast feet or maybe the work lesbian in there. But look it up.
Definitely nut busting [Jerkoff]
BTW, love GB

Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been a massive fan of Goddess Brianna and I am madly in love with dark haired cuties. So yeah, I'd totally be a bitch in this too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
There is this great video with GB, you can find it on XVIDEO. Her along with two other girls doing a post or pre workout stretch. So fucking hot, I think it's titled gymnast feet or maybe the work lesbian in there. But look it up.
Definitely nut busting [Jerkoff]
BTW, love GB

That Gymnast video is an old one, posted on xvideos back in 2011. This workout video is new and one of Goddess Brianna's exclusive videos on GoddessFootDomination.com or PPV on FeetOnDemand.com.

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links