Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Friends pretty feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friends pretty feet
mrfeet23
Board Regular
Member # 2133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrfeet23   Email mrfeet23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a 21 year old friend who is very intrigued by the foot fetish world. She would like to see what you guys think of her feet and what else you would like to see. A good response might get you guys a set of footjob pics. Post away

-

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the best pics I've seen on here in a while....she has perfect feet and awesome-shaped toes and toenails...hope to see more....thanks....

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrfeet23
Board Regular
Member # 2133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrfeet23   Email mrfeet23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comment. She will love to hear that. She's very open minded and fun but isn't a big fan of her feet. I'm going over for a New Years footjob and will definitely bring back some great photos
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terrific nails and pretty tops. I think she should feel very good about her feet. If she starts showing them off with jewelry and bright polish and the right shoes, she'll notice some appreciation out in public for sure! What size is she?

Tell her thanks for sharing her pic.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her soles, too!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrfeet23
Board Regular
Member # 2133

She is a size 6 with extremely soft soles. I'll have her send me a pic of those to upload sometime tonight. The other pictures you see in my photobucket are another friends feet. Let's just call this new girl V. Lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links