Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » It's Arch-Apalooza Bitches! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It's Arch-Apalooza Bitches!
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year dear friends!

Well, some of you knew I was going to spend Christmas in southern California, catching up with friends and relatives, and when I'm in Cali, that can only mean one thing. I must book Mona Lisa. This time, booking her took a lot of work because she feels she's just too old to keep modeling, but I reminded her how loyal her fan base is, and that age isn't all that important when you have arches like hers. That and the fact that several of her fans paid me to do mini custom shoots of her, and I suppose the pot got too sweet for her to resist. Mona is back next week, and you know what you get from her.

Not satisfied with just having the great Mona Lisa in this trip, I did a bit of scouting and found two other models with great arches, that you guys are just going to love. Meet Cynthia Ruth and Nikki, they are even better than advertised, and I know you guys will just going to love them.

As usual, feedback is much appreciated.

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also know as Fap-apaloza!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you guys know, I was going to photograph a fourth model in California, a Kardashian looking hottie, but ironically, she came to New York to do the whole New Year thing. She's staying in Brooklyn a few more days, so I'll see if I can book her, but if I don't, just wait 'til you get a load of what I have in store for you guys. I have a few local models that are going to blow your mind...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa still got it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I'll need to get another subscription in before I deploy again next month!

Well done sir.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, tell Mona that at 32 years old. Fit. In my prime, and able to have any woman I want.....I still adore her.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
BTW, tell Mona that at 32 years old. Fit. In my prime, and able to have any woman I want.....I still adore her.

Right on GQguy, I'll be sure to pass that along to her...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa, Cynthia Ruth, and Nikki.........Now that's GOOD things coming in threes! Hopefully in fours if you get other model, too.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona Lisa should definitely continue to do some shots.

She has the most incredible and awesome arches I've seen. I love her feet so much!

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jelchio
Loyal Member
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jelchio   Email jelchio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!! Can't wait to see more Mona!!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

In case you're not convinced:

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word sums it up for me. INCREDIBLE!!!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona is awesome but I am digging Cynthia Ruth's arches.. They both are rocking those sexy arches..

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links