Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Mona Lisa's Oily Soles (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mona Lisa's Oily Soles
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input, Klass, I have done custom clips in the past, so your friend can contact me anytime. The only problem is getting the models when you need them. As you probably already know, Mona Lisa lives in central California, so it's not like I can shoot with her anytime I want. Paradox quit modeling and moved to the mid-west to attend college. Even Casey who has traditionally been one of my most reliable models has been spotty of late.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. for those of you who might be interested; I have a six foot tall English model with huge arches, flying in to New York tomorrow, and she's keen on modeling for The Fair.

She's very similar to Annette, in that she's more of a high fashion model than a fetish one, but she likes doing art nudes and fetish, so she got back to me right away after I wrote to her.

We're supposed to meet on the 20th to plan a shoot, but if everything goes well, I hope to shoot with her before the end of the month. Wait until you get a load of her arches though...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
P.S. for those of you who might be interested; I have a six foot tall English model with huge arches, flying in to New York tomorrow, and she's keen on modeling for The Fair.

She's very similar to Annette, in that she's more of a high fashion model than a fetish one, but she likes doing art nudes and fetish, so she got back to me right away after I wrote to her.

We're supposed to meet on the 20th to plan a shoot, but if everything goes well, I hope to shoot with her before the end of the month. Wait until you get a load of her arches though...

Wet our appetites with a preview! Please!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links