Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Can anybody ID this woman?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anybody ID this woman?
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a video I keep going back to. As a huge fan of nylon, toe spreading and teasing, it really doesn't get much better than this [Jerkoff]

As with many vids I end up loving, this one looks like it could be amateur shot but, the lovely model seems to pose like an amazing pro (oh gawd, I am so in love with this woman, it's almost painful! haha)

I'm just throwing this out there in case anyone might know the source or the model. Enjoy anyway [Smile]

http://xhamster.com/movies/1740050/ffs_full_fashion_stockings_feet_show_amp_tease.html

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two comments can be helpful here:

"I miss Fatima"

"I miss Nylonman71"

Edit:
Not sure, but it could be the same girl: http://www.xhamster.com/movies/4007264/nylon_foot_slut_tease.html

Love her soles and stockings anyway... [Drool]

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SlipperJean:
Two comments can be helpful here:

"I miss Fatima"

"I miss Nylonman71"

Edit:
Not sure, but it could be the same girl: http://www.xhamster.com/movies/4007264/nylon_foot_slut_tease.html

Love her soles and stockings anyway... [Drool]

I saw those comments and followed up with it in the search bar, and there are other videos of her in a bit more risqué scenes. A French-Arab lady of substantial assets in the looks department for certain. That stockings vid is total killer I agree.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Catsman.

I must do a follow up search as well. I'd love to see the more risque vids you speak of. If you care to link them here for me, that would be awesome.

And yes, that second video you linked is indeed the same lady. Her feet and face have a look that just melts me.

If anyone else has any leads, please feel free to chime in. Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure who she is, but she's volcanic! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree with Robotron.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Indeed !

She certainly would not look out of place as a F.F model, Adam.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links