Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tattooed Cutie - Ottawa Girl's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tattooed Cutie - Ottawa Girl's Feet
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, sadly my site is no longer free.
Traffic went through the roof and I had to upgrade hosting plan to a plan 10 times more than I was paying....*sigh*. Small members fee is now in place to try to help cover costs.
Anyhow....for 2015, I have the awesome Tattooed Cutie to kick things off!
Also added a self worship video in the site as well and not clips4sale.

-
 -

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terraplaneblues
Board Regular
Member # 37822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terraplaneblues   Author's Homepage   Email terraplaneblues   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Some of the hottest pics I've seen in awhile

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/studio/88902 twitter:@payGemma

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't feel bad about making it a paysite. The asking price is more than reasonable for the high quality content you've provided thus far. [Thumbs Up]

You're a champ for keeping the site going as long as you have. Seriously, thank you for all the great work.

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks so much Lordsoysauce.
If it wasn't for the new hosting cost jump in price, I would have most likely kept it free like I have been doing since late 2011. However, now it changes things, so I put up a rather small fee in the hopes I can at minimum cover hosting costs.

Thanks terraplaneblues, this model is an expert at worshipping feet and her soles are insanely soft and smooth it's unreal.

I hope to have a couple new faces starting Thursday and possibly Sunday.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links