Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Wife's feet. Let me know what you think. I will take requests (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Wife's feet. Let me know what you think. I will take requests
Riscaf
Board Regular
Member # 22124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf   Author's Homepage   Email Riscaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 20 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to suck on those beauties !!!
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf
Board Regular
Member # 22124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Riscaf   Author's Homepage   Email Riscaf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I can do that it would be my pleasure.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geritbrient
Board Regular
Member # 46162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geritbrient   Author's Homepage   Email geritbrient   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see some shots of those soles. Beautiful feet, nonetheless!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlipperJean
Board Regular
Member # 4687

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlipperJean   Email SlipperJean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, beautiful feet! Thanks for sharing. [Smile]

I love her red toenails, her high arches. They look very soft and well pampered. [Drool]

I'd like to see her soles too.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelovingman
Loyal Member
Member # 1180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelovingman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely Nice! Beautiful

More pictures of her toes... [Jerkoff]

[ January 25, 2015, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: toelovingman ]

Posts: 64 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely gorgeous feet. Would love to see more pics!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful! Can't wait to see more. Could you do some of her foot pointed at the camera with her foot pushed forward with just the toes pulled back?
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, her feet look very well cared for. Very pretty nails for sure!

She would look very pretty in some jewelry like toerings & anklets, and with her feet propped up on a dashboard. And out in public.

Thanks for contributing and welcome to Wus!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very sexy feet! Her toes and nails are perfect!! Are we gonna be seeing more??
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some soles would be nice :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riscaf
Board Regular
Member # 22124

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Below you will seen my wife's new sexy pedicure. For those who ask for a picture of her soles here is a shot take from the floor view looking up. Hope you like. Please let me know what you think.

-

-

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent pedi showing her flawless nails.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links