Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » *Jessica's Size 8 Feet & Toes* (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *Jessica's Size 8 Feet & Toes*
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
the dirtier the better..

more work to do [Drool]

[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18342 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
quote:
the dirtier the better..

more work to do [Drool]

[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]
[Drool] Couldn't agree more! She's got a gorgeous pair of feet too.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Are you kiddin' me????

I want to sniff 'n' suck 'n' fuck those smelly feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
 -

Are you kiddin' me????

I want to sniff 'n' suck 'n' fuck those smelly feet [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Imagine right after her cheerleading session tennis shoes and soaking wet socks... [Jerkoff] [Drool] The kind of sweat that clings to your nose hours after you put her sock down. [Woot]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Are you kiddin' me????

-footboy1

Imagine right after her cheerleading session tennis shoes and soaking wet socks... [Jerkoff] [Drool] The kind of sweat that clings to your nose hours after you put her sock down. [Woot]
I need a big handful of tissues now.

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

I'd be on my knees licking her soles from heel to toe looking up at her [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

-

--------------------
 -

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

this one is a real drainer [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Bow Down]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
 -

this one is a real drainer [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Bow Down]

[Jerkoff] lol thanks!

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

She needs to be creampied. I volunteer. [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:

-footboy1

[Drool] that would be a site.

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
quote:

-footboy1

LOL hey it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it [Thumbs Up]

I'm always willing to take one for the team [Smile]

-footboy1

--------------------

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
quote:
quote:

-footboy1

LOL hey it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it [Thumbs Up]

I'm always willing to take one for the team [Smile]

-footboy1

I think she is too conservative for that though, nice thought. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links