Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend Loves To Model 4 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriend Loves To Model 4
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to find immediate release.. the most elite of any lady who had modeled on this site. Ive been frequenting since 2000. Hate to sound cliche but her feet are perfect. Unreal.. Im love her feet.. especially those cute wrinkled soles wow..
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In that soles pic you have posted.. put your heels together too.. please [Jerkoff]
Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Size of her feet?
TX14
Board Regular
Member # 46971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX14   Email TX14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is still very apprehensive about me posting her pics but thanks to everyone's comments she now believes it is just not my opinion about how sexy her feet are but others feel the same way. So thanks for the nice comments. My personal preference is her feet in sexy heels but I know others enjoy soles, wrinkles arches etc. So I tried to find other pics that I think some are asking for like the soles with heels together and side wrinkles with bare feet? Since that is not my preference I really do not know what to ask her to pose and take pics of. If you tell us what you would like to see we will take some pics of the request next time we are together. Some had asked her foot size. She is a small size 6 and stands 5'4" tall.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Guarantee all my friends would say her feet are super cute and sexy.. Im going to rub one out to them today once again.. would love to see that sole pic but from an overhead shot looking down on her wrinkled soles.. if she only knew how perfect her feet are.. and if she knew how flawless her wrinkled soles were wow [Jerkoff]
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great photos of some incredible feet. Though I prefer strappy little sandals snd flip flops those heels don't hide much. Beautiful feet and hot toes! Can't wait to see more!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY NICE !
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the pics you posted are great! She's got such pretty toes, arches and skin, and these shots show them off nicely. Hopefully she warms up to this a little more. I think her feet are just spectacular.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN, next pick should be you shooting a load over those hot feet. I know I'm about to bust a load just looking.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links