Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Milf From Walmart Size 12 Wide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Milf From Walmart Size 12 Wide
Evan Pepper
All Pro Poster
Member # 44670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evan Pepper   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Pepper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Walking through wamart one day i caught a glimpse of a tall fun looking milf entering the store. Even from a distance i could tell that she had absolutely massive soles. Her flip flopped feet gave glimples over her meaty shapely soles with every step. I approached and complimented her on how beautiful her feet were. Unique reaction from her to say the least as she gave me a fist bump and was flattered by my remarks lol She is in her mid 30's and was pretty attractive. I asked to get a closer look at the soles of her feet and i was blown away. She lifted that large paddle shaped sole back and i got an instant erection. They were so wide shapely and meaty it was unbelievable! I did not have my camera on me unfortunately so i asked to use her phone to snap some quick photos of these gems. She said sure and that she would send them to me later. Ofcourse months went by and she never sent them. 6 months later we finally got together. Here is some of the result [Smile] (full story on my site)

-
 -
 -
 -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/53581

-

Posts: 516 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuckin Fantastic!! Would love to see more!
[Jerkoff]

Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn are you serious?! [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really into big feet, but curious about the tops

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southsexysoles
Board Regular
Member # 47550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southsexysoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is why i love feet !

--------------------
Visit us:
http://clips4sale.com/47338
http://images4sale.com/47338
https://twitter.com/SouthSexySoles

Posts: 37 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot diggity dawg!!! [Drool]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
portland
Board Regular
Member # 32213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for portland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How tall is she and is she ticklish?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awkwardfootguy
Major Player
Member # 48004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awkwardfootguy   Author's Homepage   Email awkwardfootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patience pays off [Wink]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/88112

Posts: 178 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omfg how wide is her heel
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, feet that would have been well outside the scope of what I find attractive a few years ago, and now I would lick every inch of like a starving man just because it would be SO MUCH FUCKING FUN!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, did you get to do anything with those feet beyond just taking pics?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links