Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My missus sexy feet (uk) new foot model? :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My missus sexy feet (uk) new foot model? :)
janetfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 48421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janetfootboy   Email janetfootboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My missus sexy feet (uk) new foot model? [Smile]

Alright guys/girls This is my missus we are from the uk she is 50 and i am 27 [Tongue] she loves her feet rubbed licked and worshiped and would do anything to please me with her feet.. her wrinkles and toe spread are amazing! and her feet always smell out of this world.. she like to know how much interest she will get from you guys.. as she would like to start selling her used socks slippers ect she’s always open to new ideas so if any of her have any suggestion on how you would like to see her feet just let us know and she will do it [Smile] enjoy these sample pics [Wink]

-

-

-

[ February 12, 2015, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: janetfootboy ]

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janetfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 48421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janetfootboy   Email janetfootboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love 'em!

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
splendid soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn... what a catch man. mature feet have that "it" which I haven't figured out yet. [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janetfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 48421

Cheers guys not only has she got sexy feet shes amazing in the bedroom lol [Wink] any ideas on what you like to see let us know
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!!! Super fucking sexy!
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fetish666
Major Player
Member # 45657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fetish666   Email Fetish666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has super hot soles & toe prints!! Very sexy!!
Posts: 155 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy toenails and very hot soles!!!!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janetfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 48421

Shes loving all the complements guys [Tongue] she does have amazing feet I love het soles the most she has killer wrinkles [Wink] any ideas of how you like to see her feet let us know [Smile]
janetfootboy
Board Regular
Member # 48421

New pics to follow [Wink]
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At age 50 that's just spectacular. Very well preserved, competes with 20s and 30s. Her feet are exactly like one of my models (Chloe) who is 18. Chloe would be lucky if her feet stayed like that through age 50.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links