Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » An old Christmas photo of my feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An old Christmas photo of my feet
SilkyWhip
Board Regular
Member # 48422

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilkyWhip   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome Bitches!  -

--------------------
SilkyWhip
Follow me on Twitter @Silkywhip_
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/94851/
Call me 1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext. 1062-0063
www.niteflirt.com/SilkyWhip

Princess Celeste's Youtube Channel

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should get a pedicure first, bitch?

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I know this is the internet, but Wu's is a pretty decent community. That's rude.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Talos is right. (and heavily armed!)

To play "devil's advocate" here, perhaps she saw Fair Adam's "archapalooza-bitches" post and thought that would be OK. Turns out it's really OK only after one has established a rapport on here.

I don't know about you guys but I find the whole "princess" and "goddess" thing really off-putting. Of course, I'm willing to let Cy get away with it because she's mega-beautiful and really nice.

Ha ha I plugged someone else on this ad.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to be honest man I think natural feet are the best. I don't understand the negative response.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links