Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Cute Brunette Girl Gets Her Bare Feet Massaged On Radio Station

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cute Brunette Girl Gets Her Bare Feet Massaged On Radio Station
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Came across this on YouTube. Don't know the story behind it, but I'm guessing the girl was some sort of guest contestant on the radio show trying to win something and had to either rub the feet of some guy, or let the guy suck on her toes. It turned out that instead of getting his feet rubbed as an option, the guy wanted to rub the girl's feet instead and the girl had to draw from a hat whether or not she would have to let the guy suck her toes or massage her feet, of which she drew the latter. It almost seemed like everyone on the show was into feet, as the guy with the microphone in particular was really wanting to see her toes get sucked. I like how the girl after sliding off her brown leather flip flops said, "I wish I would have painted my toenails if I knew this was about feet." (85% certain that's what she said following painting her toenails)

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyR3sF3kkbg

[ February 14, 2015, 02:15 AM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have taken a huge whiff first!! Why the hell not, right?

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peg3rdleg
Major Player
Member # 44584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peg3rdleg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, she has some damn nice legs/ankles as well.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links