Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Shiri Spear Boston Weather Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shiri Spear Boston Weather Girl
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is SO HOT... What do you guys think???

-

-

-

She makes the mercury in my thermometer rise [Jerkoff] , even when it is -1 outside [Drool]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just looked her up on IG. I like
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, love that first picture.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:

Me too. She is on weekdays from 4am-10am... And can't you just imagine what her feet must smell like after working a 6-8 hour shift in those boots?? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yea! I really dig the first pic. From her IG?
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:

Me too. She is on weekdays from 4am-10am... And can't you just imagine what her feet must smell like after working a 6-8 hour shift in those boots?? [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

Must smell like pure heaven. My goal is smell more women's feet. It is part curiosity and part thrill
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another pretty weather girl she is hot.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvm7p62XgAEPHFL.jpg

[Bow Down] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous girl.

Her feet are awesome looking. I love her long slender feet, and her red polished toenails.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cvm7p62XgAEPHFL.jpg

[Bow Down] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

How moist and smelly those soles must be in those socks. [Thud]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would definitely cum good for her BIG freakin toes!!! [Mmm] [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love it. I couldn't give a monkeys what the weather was doing outside, I'm more interested in her taking of those boots and shoving her smelly feet in my face [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's big toe dominant, but very cute.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shocker
Board Regular
Member # 35461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shocker   Email shocker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She gives us a good reason to pay more attention to the weather forecast. There's no way those Uggs have kept her feet not smelly.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, she's a cutie!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links