Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dear Marien **Update**

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear Marien **Update**
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys, I’m planning to shoot with Marien sometime tomorrow, or later this week, for those of you who wrote about this picture on an earlier post (Arch-a-palooza) I did on arches:

-

What can I say? I have a very complicated relationship with Marien; I like her immensely, but there have been times when I really wanted to throttle her.

She was 45 minutes late to our first meeting, and I practically tore her a new one, but after much apologizing, she pleaded to at least show me her feet in person, and she quickly took of her Chuck Taylors to reveal those splendid size 6s of her, which I assure you are nothing short of butter soft.

I had already seen her feet since she sent me some modeling pics (below), and of course, it goes without saying that her arches really attracted my attention.

-  -  -

Marien is essentially a sweetie, with not one mean bone in her body, but she has a very casual attitude about getting to places on time, and I’m very strict about keeping to schedule when I work. To me, a girls can have the best feet in the world, or best body and prettiest face, but if she doesn’t respect schedules, I don’t usually work with her more than once. Have you ever wondered what happened to a certain model you saw on Feet Fair once or twice, and then never again? Many of them were not professional enough to respect my time, and I had to say goodbye.

Fortunately, Marien has gotten much better about keeping a schedule since our initial meeting, and she now knows it’s OK to tell me she’s not sure about a given date, hence the tentative nature of our shoot this week. All and all, I can’t wait, because for all her shortcomings (Marien can also throw a hell of a fit), Marien gives her all on the set, and understands that the public wants to be teased and entertained, plus she’s basically impossible to dislike, so I tend not to stay mad at her for too long. For those of you who might be new to this forum, and don’t know Marien well, here’s a sampling of her and her ridiculously sexy feet. What do YOU think?

-
 -
 -
 -

[ February 18, 2015, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to see how it all goes down.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that her feet are so incredibly good that is somewhat kind of... absurd!!

Can't imagine the look on your face by the first time she took off her chucks and presented you with that pairof absurd arches.

Glad you kept her. The thrill of getting those preview modelling pictures from her before the first personal meeting took place - where she slammed those feet in your face - must have been awesome.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
I think that her feet are so incredibly good that is somewhat kind of... absurd!!

Can't imagine the look on your face by the first time she took off her chucks and presented you with that pairof absurd arches.

Glad you kept her. The thrill of getting those preview modelling pictures from her before the first personal meeting took place - where she slammed those feet in your face - must have been awesome.

The first meeting took place in a Beer and Burger joint in Midtown Manhattan that was full of European tourists. Marien, who herself is from Poland, showed up in neon pink Converse Chuck Taylors. She politely waited until I was done ranting and begged me to at least take a peek and touch her toots. We were sitting at a booth, so I had to change sides and sit next to her, but when she popped that first foot, I was floored. I touched it briefly, and it was as soft as it looked, but even though I was still mad, specially since I could no longer stay due to an appointment at another part of town, I decided to give her a shot.

Marien is like the little girl with a curl, when's she's good, she can be close to heaven, but when she's bad, watch out! We've had our ups and downs since 'cause we both have a bit of a temper, I think we do good work together, and I still get to my appointments on time...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see your outtakes where you're ranting at Polish foot models. It would be a great movie scene.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
I would like to see your outtakes where you're ranting at Polish foot models. It would be a great movie scene.

This made me chuckle.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing how pulling her feet out can mend a relationship! LOL... I'm kind of mad at Aspen right now, but if/when we meet up, if she pulls those feet out and tells me to touch them, I think I'll forgive much easier too.

It's just how we roll,

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh those pics of Marien... God dammit Adam!
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fascinating to me how photographers often exhibit tempers. I don't have a temper. Polish women are a personal favorite. They can be insanely psychotic. This model is really top notch.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well guys, the deed is done. I had a 5 hour shoot with Marien last night, and we managed to churn out four looks that will amaze and amuse all. Here are some samples from the next set I’ll posting, complete with clippies. I’ll be posting samples of the other stuff further down the road, when I get some free time.

Marien and I wanted to do something different, and she was going to buy some crazy wigs this week for our session, but this cold weather we’re having in New York City has kept everyone indoors. We settled on using one of the carnival masks we have at the studio, and the results were great, if I may say so myself.

Working with Marien is not easy because she’s so scattered and unfocused, so I have to spend a lot of time and effort just reining her in, but when she focuses, she’s a good as they come. I had to crack the whip on her a couple of times last night, but after that she bore down and gave me nothing but gold. I had her working her arches overtime, just for your viewing pleasure.

This set will be posted on the second week of march, and I might add Dee as her support model that week, for an All-Poland lineup.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ February 19, 2015, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Fair Adam ]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by KlassFX:
It's fascinating to me how photographers often exhibit tempers. I don't have a temper. Polish women are a personal favorite. They can be insanely psychotic. This model is really top notch.

Wow, I don't think I know too many people who don't even have a bit of a temper. There must be something that makes you angry, but maybe it's not at all related to models or photography? I have worked with several Polish models, and find them to be quite pleasant and easy to work with; Marien has her idiosyncratic ways, and that's pretty much that.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the high arches.

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links