Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wrinkly Goodness (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wrinkly Goodness
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know it's been a looooong, cold and frustrating winter for most of us folks, I heard it was actually warmer in parts of Alaska recently, than here in New York. But enough whining, I know some other folks have it way worse (hello Maine). I figured that right about now, we all need a pick-me-up, and I think sweet Vicky would be a perfect tonic for what ails us.

Like I've said in the past, Vicky has no arch to speak of, but who needs a big arch when you're the only one who can give sweet Maria Dulce a run for her money in the wrinkled soles department. Vicky's set will be up in late March to help us launch what I hope will be a great Spring, so look for it...

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, how in the BLUE HELL does this have no replies yet?? She is so F'N good she should be banned in 23 states [Evil Grin] (and screw Maine Adam, what about us poor folk here in Massachusetts? Boston has been BURIED this winter [Big Grin] )

Wowzers, would I love to get a good 'ol whiff of those!! [Drool] [Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got all the arch I need!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Ok, how in the BLUE HELL does this have no replies yet?? She is so F'N good she should be banned in 23 states [Evil Grin] (and screw Maine Adam, what about us poor folk here in Massachusetts? Boston has been BURIED this winter [Big Grin] )

Wowzers, would I love to get a good 'ol whiff of those!! [Drool] [Bow Down]

[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

My primary aim in posting is not getting replies, footboy, although you know that input is always valuable. I post as a public service to the foot fetish community, as I figure those who like my stuff will will want to tune in to The Fair to check out new stuff, and those who don't care for it won't, is that simple.

So you're in the Boston area? Why did I think you were located in New Jersey? Did you use to live in the Garden state? I have a lot of friends in MA, and they all love me even though I'm a Yankee fan. (lol) In fact, my first foot model - Skye is from the Boston area, and Vicky lives in upper Connecticut, very close to the Massachusetts border; how's that for coincidences?

Anyways, here's a tiny sole wrinkles comparison between Vicky and Maria Dulce. MD has the edge, in my opinion, but like I said, Vicky is my only model who is even close.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
[QUOTE]My primary aim in posting is not getting replies, footboy, although you know that input is always valuable. I post as a public service to the foot fetish community, as I figure those who like my stuff will will want to tune in to The Fair to check out new stuff, and those who don't care for it won't, is that simple.

So you're in the Boston area? Why did I think you were located in New Jersey? Did you use to live in the Garden state? I have a lot of friends in MA, and they all love me even though I'm a Yankee fan. (lol) In fact, my first foot model - Skye is from the Boston area, and Vicky lives in upper Connecticut, very close to the Massachusetts border; how's that for coincidences?

Anyways, here's a tiny sole wrinkles comparison between Vicky and Maria Dulce. MD has the edge, in my opinion, but like I said, Vicky is my only model who is even close.

-

Oh no, what I meant by my post is that Sweet Vicky is in fact EXACTLY what the doctor ordered, she is drop dead GORGEOUS [Thud] , so I was genuinely surprised that there weren't any replies as of yet. That's ok, all the more for ME [Big Grin]

And I hope you know you sure are appreciated around here [Wink] (as are all of our other regular contributors --- you know who you are--- who all help to keep this place alive!)

[Wu]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam, EVERY time you post a pic of Vicky I feel a rise in my shorts! There is something uniquely special about this girl and her amazing, sexy, wrinkled soles!!
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fave.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also from Massachusetts........suffering from the depression (joking) thanks to this weather......the only feet I see are snow
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and yeah she is amazing!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by loveslongtoenails:
Adam, EVERY time you post a pic of Vicky I feel a rise in my shorts! There is something uniquely special about this girl and her amazing, sexy, wrinkled soles!!

I know, right? I must admit that I didn't really hire Vicky for her feet, I just loved her look, and found her instantly appealing, the sole wrinkles are just gravy.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

It just hit me that I haven't done Melissa Jae justice about her wrinkled soles, because to me, they are even sexier than Maria Dulce's or Vicky's. To be blunt about it, all I have to do is glimpse at Melissa Jae's soles, and I get an instant brutal boner. Her soles may not be the wrinkliest, but they're in the conversation for sure.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot damn!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomFoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 42876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TomFoot   Author's Homepage   Email TomFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics and wrinkles.

--------------------
Tom Foot
FMN Social Media Profile

-
 -

-

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Another of my more underrated tiny wrinkled models, is ironically enough, the six foot tall Staci, who is really an honest six feet in height, completely barefoot. I love the fact that a tall gal like her, with her very large size 10 feet, has such delicate little wrinkles on her soles.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....Staci!!! More please! She's great!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links