Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wrinkly Goodness (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wrinkly Goodness
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The look of love for me is White women Wrinkled soles are the sexy of them all.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's one of the first pics I did of Staci on our first shoot, way back in the day. I'm not ashamed to admit to whacking it to this little image on numerous occasions.
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-

Hey, I thought this post was supposed to be about Vicky. (lol) I will post more pics of her wrinkly soles in the near future, I promise.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Gorgeous ladies
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foottopiadotcom
Board Regular
Member # 48429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foottopiadotcom   Author's Homepage   Email foottopiadotcom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in wrinkled soles heaven

--------------------
www.foottopia.com
www.gumroad.com/foottopia
http://issuu.com/foottopiamagazine
https://www.connectpal.com/mrfoottopia

Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's Staci, getting ridiculous with Tracy. That was one fun shoot; what with Staci's soles and Tracy's arches, it was total stimulus overload.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a phenomenal pic of those two ladies! OMG!!

THANK YOU!!

Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Holy canoli, this thread has taken a life of it's own, hasn't it? So because of what kwiksand wrote, I decided to revisit Tracy's soles. I must say that I tend to obsess on Tracy's arches and her ass, but I'll be darned if she doesn't have some neat wrinkles of her own. Check her out in the pics below (her soles are the ones in the center of the closeup image), and tell me what you think

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my heart skipped a beat with the last picture
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
........Who could have predicted this thread!! Holy Cow!!!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Wow! I think it's safe to say that this has turned into a Tracy J. thread, which is not at all a bad thing. Here's a couple of looks from another shoot, which she did with Nete and Tara Lind. Check out that ass and soles combination, although to be fair, both Nete and Tara more than hold their own here.

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

The undisputed tiny sole wrinkle queen.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the 3-Ship sets, amazing collection of fine wrinkly soles [Drool]

Amazing stuff as always sir!

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Oh, what the hey. Tracy wrinkles it up with Giovanna.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Tracy pops wrinkly soles in our first shoot ever.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links